Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 330 Aunt Irma's baskets?

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by djnelson99 View Post
    I have to make 450, so you got it easy :P

Just drop a barazek buff on it, and accept that the whole quest chain isn't going to finish in a day. We got a whole week lol.
    +1

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    first crisis quest for me, but I had to produce 7200 wheat and at level 36 I nearly cried, I just built an extra couple of farms and got on with it as I want that recycler!!

Good luck to everyone on this CQ

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    One of my first things was produce 2.7k sausages! Just built a few more L1 butchers to speed things up and dropped Elixirs on my 3x Impr. Butchers, thanking myself for having the forethought to buy them in the first place when I have no reason to produce sausages anymore lol

The quests are meant to be a challenge, and not just day-to-day business with our islands, else it wouldn't be much of a crisis quest, would it? :P

That said, it's way better than we've had before with 'find xxx with explorer on yyy search' or 'gain xxx loot from any follow on adv' - purely luck dependant quests.

We all know what our final 'prize' is for the quests, so you have to determine if the quests are worth it to you or not. If not, then don't do them hehe

World
    Sandycove

Just drop a barazek buff on it, and accept that the whole quest chain isn't going to finish in a day. We got a whole week lol.
    I totally agree
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Rewards make it worthwhile.
    Makes a change from the direct pay resources type quests for rewards that are worth less than we shell out for them.

I'm happy to take any unwanted baskets for a fish.

World
    Sandycove
    my lv 65 account this one got the make 18k bread after did the 1400 exotic planks i used a charm/epic wood yard for this though but had help getting a farming guide for the bread to make overnight as even buffed i dont make alot bread even though my bakers are all lv 6 over there

tbh on northisle i know i only have 2 lv 3 bakers and ok im lv 55 there so shouldnt be as many bread needed but think that one will take me some time there im still making sausages at the moment on that one lol but think i will make some temporary bakers when it comes to the bread one on there

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland

Not everyone has barazeks. I think everything is achievable, but I do worry about producing 55k of coal. Yikes.

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamroque View Post
    Not everyone has barazeks. I think everything is achievable, but I do worry about producing 55k of coal. Yikes.
    You can buy barrazek, actually, it is easy for active high level guild mates to give it away for their members! specially if premium players, they got tons of barrazek, I'm not so active, premium and was have like 150 barrazek at least, sold most of them.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVictorious View Post
    You can buy barrazek, actually, it is easy for active high level guild mates to give it away for their members! specially if premium players, they got tons of barrazek, I'm not so active, premium and was have like 150 barrazek at least, sold most of them.
    True, you can buy them - but they are expensive and lower levels struggle with coins and resources to trade. I'm lucky, I'm in a great guild and help is always available. Still, that 55k of coal...

World
    Newfoundland
    Build tons of cokingplants and burn through you vast stores of pwl and ofc buff them for that coal quest

Reply to Thread