Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: 330 Aunt Irma's baskets?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamroque View Post
    True, you can buy them - but they are expensive and lower levels struggle with coins and resources to trade. I'm lucky, I'm in a great guild and help is always available. Still, that 55k of coal...
    you dont need the barazek- you just need patience. I am pretty sure there is time to do all the quest without.
    ( not that I am myself)
    What I am saying is we dont need to do all the quest first day - we do have a week.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    For me Crisis is great diversion form sometimes rutine playing. Get to improvise and calculate, use not so often used buffs, get to some building and demolishing low level facilities, and rewards, espacially gems, are most then welcome. Have done baskets with barzek, and all the rest with building extra production units. Quest is a challenge but still doable. No complaints whatsoever. Good job BB.

EDIT: Has anybody verified if Lonely Marble Block in PH counts towards marble production in Crisis?
    Last edited by Norton_C; 03.02.17 at 11:26.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Norton_C View Post

EDIT: Has anybody verified if Lonely Marble Block in PH counts towards marble production in Crisis?

As you can see from the image, it does ask "in your workyards". The Provisions House is not a workyard, so the answer is no.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD_Daz View Post

As you can see from the image, it does ask "in your workyards". The Provisions House is not a workyard, so the answer is no.
    If I remember correctly it did not last time.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    we just used a Chocolate rabbit on our provision houses, and used a zone buff (mineing) plus built mines and changed the buff's on recycling/cooking plants to employee buffs for the coal.
    Built extra stables and used whip/carrot buff.
    used zone buff for the marble plus an employee buff.
    all these gave us +6 times buff to get the quests done quicker.
    All these buffs are easily got even for lower level people.
    and i am not a high level player at 48.
    Have 2 friends on level 43 ad 44 who have completed the chain and are building their recycling centers.
    adventures:
    Stealing from the rich (resource) can be done on your own or with help loosing only around 200 troops.
    Witch of the swamp (experience) for lower levels (both use new general from Christmas (beats up most camps on own with soldiers or elites )
    Last edited by Teardrop46; 04.02.17 at 08:33.

Reply to Thread