Reply to Thread

Thread: the rise of the co-ops

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove

the rise of the co-ops

I think co ops are fun. many people are scared too get stuck in them. think the reward for the risk should be higher.

i think for examplae it should be logical that co ops would be adventure for guildques and events. biger chance of buildings.

i thinking mostly of whirlwind. just the effort too get people too gather and so.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Yes - the loot is very poor, so why bother with them, as a rule?

I often do 'The Siege', but that is only because I am forced to do it as part of Pathfinder quests.

That said, I have plenty of other advs to do, so not complaining, just agreeing that they are not popular as the loot is poor.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    When the loot was fair, co-ops were quite popular.
    BB took weapons out of the rewards but added very little to rebalance the appeal of what was left in the reward slots, result, less people do them now and BB show no interest in that fact.
    Sensible rewards that are more appealing result in more players taking part, losing more troops, losing more resources, spending more time rebuilding etc etc.
    As it stands co-ops are piled up in the corner of star menu with the rest of the trash in the game.
    It could be so much better with very little effort from BB

World
    Northisle
    yeah would be a much better option for newer guide members
    Have fun!

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    +1 Agreed
    I like doing some of them, and many of my guild members do also. But it is hard to manage to find some who have time to do them at the same time.
    I often get the feeling that BB think that if they spam them on us - we will do the most unpopular advs anyway. There is quite a few I dont do.
    For some reason they really want us to do whirlwind I have 177 of them. Not any other advs I have this many of.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by ytan View Post
    I think co ops are fun. many people are scared too get stuck in them. think the reward for the risk should be higher.

i think for examplae it should be logical that co ops would be adventure for guildques and events. biger chance of buildings.

i thinking mostly of whirlwind. just the effort too get people too gather and so.
    BB decided independently and consciously to significantly reduce the LS value of the must played coop in this game.
    The LS was nothing special, but some iron refill was something many ppl needed so Tomb Riders was played a lot...

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    There have been a few threads on this same subject, mostly, players seem to be in agreement that loot from co-ops does not match the extra effort required to complete them yet BB ignore this fact in favour of creating boring quest book resource sinks.
    Here's a link to a thread I started 2 years ago.
    http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...-op-adventures

Reply to Thread