Reply to Thread

Thread: Star Coins

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland

Star Coins

I was wondering if there was any thoughts going into developing the 'range' of items that can be bought for Star Coins?

I buy every buff (arrows, assa, cats) and a BLT practically every day, but given my adv-ing, and Pathfinder weekly bonus, my Star Coin pile is actually growing, not shrinking!

What about WPP and RS bought back (with a price tag to match their unique usage over RoA and Assassins), or some other adv enhancing buffs?

Given that at L75, Star Coins will be issued instead of XP, then that pile will soon amass into a huge pile.

There are a few months yet till anyone gets there, but it's approaching.... ;o)

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    You appear to have forgotten why WPP were removed in the first place, instant Dark Brotherhood completion.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    That's why I caveated with a 'price tag to match their unique usage'. Besides - I am not stating I ONLY want WPP and RS broguht back, just if there was any thoughts into developing the range of SC items available - with ever increasing pile of SC (only to get worse at L75), then it requires looking at.

Reply to Thread