Reply to Thread

Thread: Crisis Achievments

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove

Crisis Achievments

There is just one thing missing from the Crisis Quest, no achievements.

What I'm thinking of is something like the event achievements but I don't believe we should get anything extra apart from achievement points. Maybe 10 for each quest plus 100 for each completed stage. However for the final completion reward maybe the Building could be changed from the quest reward to the achievement reward.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    There is just one thing missing from the Crisis Quest, no achievements.

What I'm thinking of is something like the event achievements but I don't believe we should get anything extra apart from achievement points. Maybe 10 for each quest plus 100 for each completed stage. However for the final completion reward maybe the Building could be changed from the quest reward to the achievement reward.
    The rewards from crisis quests are really nice enough, as the quest reward is exactly as the idea of achievement rewards, so your suggestion is like give double rewards!
    Also, if you mean count achievement points, make no fair for a short event with tight time, that announced before a 1 day, and it is optional at first place.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVictorious View Post
    The rewards from crisis quests are really nice enough, as the quest reward is exactly as the idea of achievement rewards, so your suggestion is like give double rewards!
    Also, if you mean count achievement points, make no fair for a short event with tight time, that announced before a 1 day, and it is optional at first place.
    I mean like the event achievements which don't count towards your main achievement total, could be even 1 AP per quest, just needs to be enough to indicate how far a player got. There are no double rewards as the only reward has been removed from the final quest reward and placed as a achievement reward instead. I'm just trying to think of something where we could see how another player did like we can see how they did in past events.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Reply to Thread