Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Crop circles!!!

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

Crop circles!!!

I was trotting about my island fixing things when the idea struck me: Crop circles! I mean alien/UFO crop circles in our wheat fields. I clapped my hands at this prospect. It could be implemented in any number of ways. One simple way would be a buff similar to Winter Paint. Once activated, the buff could assign different crop circle designs to different fields. I would love this.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    absolutely... +1

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Great idea. How about if they just appear randomly? I would find that more entertaining than if I made it happen with a buff.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    excellent idea - the buffs could cost some of the lesser used resources or be found by explorers or even as rare loot from excelsior quests

Valcheb
    oh yes, good idea

World
    Sandycove
    Ha ha will have to deploy my gen's Mulder and Scully to home island permanently, love the idea
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by RosaLila View Post
    Great idea. How about if they just appear randomly? I would find that more entertaining than if I made it happen with a buff.
    Ooh, I love this! Very much like the real world. ;-)

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Larili View Post
    Ha ha will have to deploy my gen's Mulder and Scully to home island permanently, love the idea
    Ha! Great names for generals, too. Do you play the X-Files theme when they march into battle? ;-)

World
    Sandycove
    No theme tune but I named my Mod's them because they go into a camp , run around a bit, make a lot of noise then the camp just vanishes....very mysterious....the answers out there...I'm sure
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    +1.

Reply to Thread