Reply to Thread

Thread: leather daily collect bug?

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle

leather daily collect bug?

hi all just a quick one for you.
    i have noticed over the past 10 weeks that leather only ever drops 1, never random 1-5 as all the rest can do.
    BB are not aware of any bug with this so i need your help it finding out if this is a bug or i am the unluckyiest player ever.
    so if anyone who does there daily collects could watch out and post here if its happening to anyone else
    thanks for your help.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Indeed, we're only getting 1 leather (resource) out of 1 leather (coll map spawn).
    Though, I think it's intended as leather (resource) is considered "rare" (blue background) while banner / food cart / kettle / grain sacks are considered just "uncommon" (green background) and scarecrow / barrel / herbs are really "common" (yellow background).
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

World
    Sandycove
    I don't think I've noticed, but you are wrong about all dropping 1-5. Banners for example are only 1-3.
    I'll start looking at the leather now, the only ones I check how many I actually pick up are banners.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    you could be correct xibor and you smurfash just seems funny why it only gives 1?
    theres a letter on excelsior calledl book of characters which requires you to make an item that need 50 leather to make at this collection rate would take months to gather the 50 leather needed.
    hence why is it surpose to drop just 1 or more if only 1 BB need to up it.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by SmurfAsH View Post
    Indeed, we're only getting 1 leather (resource) out of 1 leather (coll map spawn).
    Though, I think it's intended as leather (resource) is considered "rare" (blue background) while banner / food cart / kettle / grain sacks are considered just "uncommon" (green background) and scarecrow / barrel / herbs are really "common" (yellow background).
    I've never paid any attention to the background before, thanks for that. Now that I see it it makes sense of how many in a drop you actually get. The only other blue ones are cauldrons and adamantium (I seriously question the rarity of the latter) but I take those out of scope since they are adventure-only. Therefore, leather is the only blue-background 'regular' collectible so it makes sense that somehow it's special. It seems to support all the theories.

bikerman it looks like you either wait or try the market. I have lots of leather because I don't tend to make anything with it, so whisper me sometime and perhaps we can work something out. I assume others don't use their leather much so trade is probably the best way to go.

Good luck
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

World
    Sandycove
    I got 3 leather last night and two this morning, in fact I'm getting a wider range of collies just now, so I guess its just down to the dreaded `random' that players never seem to get to grips with
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Yes biker, checked this too. Each leather collect you click only gives one leather. Yes Larili you might get 2/3/4 leather in a set of collects but each leather clicked only gives 1 leather whilst other collects give 1-3 for each clicked collect.

World
    Sandycove
    I gathered that after I posted, but it means that letter quest is not as hard as it appears. I'm pretty certain the numbers were crunched based on what you can produce in majors house, to limit what buffs you can produce, BB's own balancing in effect. So do not think its a bug
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Not sure, 100% but I have same notice here, I really not getting less than or more than 1 each spawn !

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Now that it's been pointed out I've noticed it too, the question is however is this by design in which case no bug.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Reply to Thread