Reply to Thread

Thread: Guild Upgrades

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle

Guild Upgrades

There's 2 benefits of joining a guild... 1, Getting a guild quest daily and receiving guild coins for completing the quest and 2, guildies helping out with resources.

But I feel like there's something missing. Guild leveling will be nice, where a % of each members experience goes to the guild, that's where a few buildings come in. Purchasable buildings from collected coins of each member's island, meaning, a member can buy a building that produces coins for the guild or can be donated. The more members that buys this building (upgradable), the more coins can be sent to a bank for the guild. So those coins can be used to upgrade the guild bank, and so more buildings can be bought for the Guild as one to give players more experience, faster coins ect.

Buildings I have in mind:
    *Coin Donation - Where a player of a guild can purchase this building to donate coins to their guild.
    *Guild Bank - Where all member's donated coins go to.
    *Exchange Office - Where a leader can exchange coins to guild coins from the Bank.

A building that can be upgraded to:
    *Gives members % of extra experience collected from adventures
    *Gives members % of extra coins collected either from adventure or treasure search
    *Gives members an additional daily quest
    *Gives members a random adventure daily (the higher the level of this building, the better the adventure)

In addition, a lottery building will also be nice. For example, whenever you play lottery, you can either win resources, an adventure, experience, coins, gems or 1 day premium. This should cost coins, depending on your level, this will be the reward. Like level 1-20 players gets basic items.

Hope it all makes sense, if not, please mail me to clarify

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    They tried a Guild bank a couple of years ago on the test server, From what I gather there was some sort of problem and it was withdrawn. This building would be the heart of your idea.

What I'm concerned about is the workload your idea imposes on players, no problem for active high level players but for players under level 40 it would be to much of a struggle as they have yet to develop the infrastructure to cope with all the demands the game currently demands of them.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    True what you are saying Dorotheus, but then it could be a suggestion to players higher than level 40, or even 50 too Just a suggestion though.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    i like this idea but i think it would just give bb another excuse to be unfair to smaller guilds. i know a lot of players who were very happy in their small guilds which were disbanded over the recent gq debacle, which still isn;t resolved btw bb and is grossly unfair to the smaller guilds. having said that i guess it don;t really matter coz coins seem to be rolling in ok anyways and as for the upcoming offers in guild shop... no thx

Reply to Thread