Reply to Thread

Thread: 15 manuscripts. Sad end to 5 returns from sad 2.5 years history of doing BN.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland

15 manuscripts. Sad end to 5 returns from sad 2.5 years history of doing BN.

So, you still not believe that RNG is rigged in TSO against some players? This is weather based RNG. It should be more random then random is and it still for many players gets glued on some odds for days, if not months... or even years and this is the fact, which can not be dismissed over nature of randomness.

After 2.5 years of doing Bandit Nests, mostly I must admit during events though, I ended with 5 returns to the bandit nest. I dislike BK and RB, because ls swapping I find stressing. Not because it takes additional time to find swappers, ls-buyers and then wait for them and so on and so, but because of the tragedy over if everyone made their kill in timely manner. So I broke out 1 premium day and did today those 5 followup adventures receiving 15 manuscripts. Not even once hitting the 22% chance for finding tomes.

2.5 year worth of luck with TSO's RNG... 15 manuscripts worth... So...

Does anyone here in TSO still have delusions that RNG is not rigged against some players? Not only with this issue of manuscript recipes, mountains of compasses quests, but also with mere adventure loot?

I know some people have collected numbers to prove RNG is fair and just and random as random suppose to be, but those numbers are not from me and are contrary to my experience of many years of playing TSO. Sadly. This could be something in air over Europe in RNG, that we get so unfairly? This weather rng for some of us clearly sucks, but if weather can't be changed, then for sure choice of RNG for this game CAN BE CHANGED.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Won't be long samaritan before the usual suspects pile in and say people don't understand statistics etc, but totally agree with you.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    OMG. I did today BN and got my 6th return for last 2.5 years... wow... Did chance for finding return to bandit nest in loot of bandit nest change during last year? Or doing BN outside of events increases the chance for getting returns as follow ups?

I still rather want BB to change this weather based RNG engine...

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    So out of a minimum of 7.8 trillion random numbers generated by the system it would help to know how many BN and RtBN you have played in that time.
    Last edited by Dorotheus; 12.02.17 at 12:47.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    A friend of mine wrote a RNG for our football pools coupon. It worked great.

First time we used it it gave us 1,13, 19, 21, 33,34, 42, 47, 51 and we posted our coupon.

The second week we ran it again for that weeks numbers, and we got 1,13, 19.......

I believe he works somewhere near Dusseldorf nowadays.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    The Bulgarian Lottery was investigated a couple of years ago when the same numbers came up two weeks running. Probability theory says something like that has a chance of 50% of that happening after something like 4096 draws.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Brotherjon
    2.5 years doing bandits nest? Phew! Personally I would have moved on by now..

Reply to Thread