Reply to Thread

Thread: New level not registering

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

New level not registering

I'll try to explain this as best as I can.

When you've just leveled up, you can have access to new buildings and stuff, right?
    but when I level up, there are some cases (cause it doesn't always happen but it happens a lot.)
    when the level doesn't register in the system so even when I am eligible for the building, for example, at this level I can't build it since it's grayed out.

I don't know if this is a connection issue cause the game seems to load pretty well.
    I don't think it's a matter of delay since I tried waiting for a long time but nothing happens and aside from this,
    every other function in the game goes on.

Resolution? I restart the game and it's good to go. it's fine like this but it's kind of an inconvenience sometimes.

Need advice, thanks!
    This too shall pass.

World
    Sandycove
    Yup- sometimes you just have to refresh. Somewhat annoying yes, but not really that big of a deal. Everyone has to refresh a lot for a variety of reasons...
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I see. No problem then, thanks a lot! ^.^
    This too shall pass.

Reply to Thread