Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 21.02.2017

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyTarget1 View Post
    Really disappointed you cannot buy a second general of the same type rule. Has this happened with other generals in the past?
    We have had something similar happen with the Rarity Provision House.
    You can only ever obtain one - either with presents, during Xmas event, or with gems outwith of that event.

World
    Sandycove

Wink

I want 5 of each. No wait - 10. Oh heck, let's just make all the special generals unlimited so I can have hundreds
    Although, would that no longer make them 'special'?
    Um....
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by mlisow52 View Post
    First reaction: yeah! After reading, is 'general should attack...' means I CANNOT atack first with the gen arrived in 2nd or 3rd position? Have I to planify my attacks before sending troops? May be hard...
    I encountered this bug on VLT.

I calculated 120 sec block length for the camp before the 3rd boss, but that was not enough, lost a lot of troops.

Next time I sent 2 generals with 1R, and several seconds later a third one with the previously calculated 105ES+95C, so I expected to block the camp for 20+20+120 sec, with loss of 2 recruits.

But after the first blocker started to hit the camp and the others arrived, the second general with 1R and the third with the real army were somehow swapped, and the real army finished the camp after 20+120 sec, just a few seconds earlier than the 3 main generals killing the boss.
    So I lost 1R, ~100ES, 95C, and the second blocker general came back intact with 1R.
    Last edited by unyuny; 15.02.17 at 10:44.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Rieux1972 View Post
    "Generals should now attack enemy camps in the order of their arrival"

Maybe I am wrong, but I read it, that they attack in the order of their arrival within the enemy camp, correcting the bug were sometimes the third wave general attacks before the second wave general when both entered the camp before the first wave general dies.
    I really hope this is the case because sometimes doing a 4 wave attack is nervwrecking to watch when you can't know for sure the first three gens will complete their attacks before the last striker gets to finish the camp.

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    I just figured out this could confuse some players, to cancel their adventures instead of cancel invitation if they got 2 adventures as the same time:

World
    Sandycove
    Will the new generals become available at future events or do we have to buy them with gems?

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Mayor View Post
    Will the new generals become available at future events or do we have to buy them with gems?
    Most likely they will be like a rarity, this my guess
    Hello People

World
    Sandycove
    They are 7k gems in test zone currently

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Mayor View Post
    They are 7k gems in test zone currently
    I meant that you allowed getting 1 of each so far, and you can get it from the market or wait for event.
    Hello People

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Some good fixes there.

I hope that they would fix the Travelling Erudite explorer who goes after artifacts such as good buffs; too often they come back with a cheese sandwich, that is pretty useless. Far too often.
    Likewise I hope that they would fix the Bean-a-colada Explorer who goes after beans; too often they come back with coal, that is pretty useless.
    Likewise the Pillager Explorer often comes back with Storm Recovery and quest, its OK once, but useless and far too expensive and not worth the effort after that. Just an absolute waste.
    You spend a lot of time and resources creating books, tomes, manuscripts, codex's educating these fellows only for the uneducated explorers to come back with more loot. It is a very disappointing part of the game.

I would like them to fix the MOD so that he has a battle time of 30 seconds (instead of the present 10) so he can be used in many blocks, instead of being just about absolutely useless.

Reply to Thread