Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 21.02.2017

World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Onejug View Post
    I would like them to fix the MOD so that he has a battle time of 30 seconds (instead of the present 10) so he can be used in many blocks, instead of being just about absolutely useless.
    +1
    Have fun!

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I went to Tafe early this morning so couldn't get everything done.
    I stop in for take away and once I got home, feed the family, watched the news and then headed to the computer for Settlers and what do I find?
    An update being run. I just wanted to sit and relax and rebuild everything that needs doing then put them all to sleep for a few days while I'm in hospital starting tomorrow.
    But no I'm locked out, can't relax and now my island will be a complete mess when I get back.
    It would be really nice if once in a while you ran the bloody updates while I'm asleep and stop screwing with my evenings.
    The universe doesn't revolve around GMT.

Other than that I'm looking forward to the new guild stuff and Generals.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    -10 for this
    "A new icon will be now displayed when the storage maximum capacity for the produced good of a building has been reached."

I dont want stuff flashing that I might not want to change anything about.
    Please make it possible to turn this feature off
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Onejug View Post
    Some good fixes there.

I hope that they would fix the Travelling Erudite explorer who goes after artifacts such as good buffs; too often they come back with a cheese sandwich, that is pretty useless. Far too often.
    Likewise I hope that they would fix the Bean-a-colada Explorer who goes after beans; too often they come back with coal, that is pretty useless.
    Likewise the Pillager Explorer often comes back with Storm Recovery and quest, its OK once, but useless and far too expensive and not worth the effort after that. Just an absolute waste.
    You spend a lot of time and resources creating books, tomes, manuscripts, codex's educating these fellows only for the uneducated explorers to come back with more loot. It is a very disappointing part of the game.

I would like them to fix the MOD so that he has a battle time of 30 seconds (instead of the present 10) so he can be used in many blocks, instead of being just about absolutely useless.
    Did you ever watch "Let's make a deal"? The three doors at the end?
    One of them was a goat.

It's a joke - meant to be funny. You sometimes get very good buffs but sometimes get the 'boobie prize". Just laugh and try again.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevyn68 View Post
    I went to Tafe early this morning so couldn't get everything done.
    I stop in for take away and once I got home, feed the family, watched the news and then headed to the computer for Settlers and what do I find?
    An update being run. I just wanted to sit and relax and rebuild everything that needs doing then put them all to sleep for a few days while I'm in hospital starting tomorrow.
    But no I'm locked out, can't relax and now my island will be a complete mess when I get back.
    It would be really nice if once in a while you ran the bloody updates while I'm asleep and stop screwing with my evenings.
    The universe doesn't revolve around GMT.
    Info posted ahead of time on the main page,
    It's always inconvenient to someones time frame,
    They posted the new updates well ahead of time - didn't you expect an outage?
    It removes me from playing my whole evening while some people are just sleeping. That's the way it goes.

I'm sorry you are going to face hospital soon and I hope that goes as well as it can,
    but you are asking for things to go your way which if it did would hurt someone else.

Personally, I don't feel like moving time zones to better match the game nor do I want them to change it just for me.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hate the red exclamation point when storage is full, it should be something blue or green, now it looks too much like the one that shows when not enough Settlers or enough Resources to produce more.

Would be nice if that could change

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Urd123 View Post
    -10 for this
    "A new icon will be now displayed when the storage maximum capacity for the produced good of a building has been reached."

I now have 18 red exclamation marks shouting at me in s1. Perhaps not a very good idea to include the schools..?

And yes, perhaps another color?
    Last edited by Gurana; 21.02.17 at 11:06.

World
    Northisle
    I like to know when my storage is full, but I don't like that it is shown by big red exclamation mark. That icon would be better if it were dark green or brown.

Now at the high zoom levels it's indistinguishable from the upgrading and missing resources icons.

edit: Also it shouldn't jump up and down
    Last edited by Durin_d; 21.02.17 at 12:19.

World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Urd123 View Post
    -10 for this

Agreed, I'd like to be able to turn this feature off.
    I logged on this morning wondering how the heck my pinewood cutters were all out of supplies! I get that some people might want to be told when their stores are full, but I know that I'm full in the case of most basics, and the big red bouncing exclamation point is unnecessary clutter on my island. At the very least use a different icon.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    why red ? red is the is the universal warning .green would be better if we have to have anything .I already know my storage is full and my economy is well balanced so having red exclalmation marks everywhere isn't doing anything that I can see.

NOT HAPPY I am now going off to sulk

Reply to Thread