Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 21.02.2017

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland

[Feedback] Change Log 21.02.2017

Dear players,

Please feel free to leave your thoughts and comments on the Change Log for 21.02.17 below.

The original post can be found here.

Happy commenting!
    The Community Team
    Last edited by BB_Saqui; 15.02.17 at 16:52.

World
    Sandycove
    yeeeeehaaaaa

World
    Sandycove
    What she said
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Another awesome update

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Well done BB. Can't wait to throw gems at generals in shop

World
    Sandycove
    You can now cancel adventure invitations for invited players, as well as leave an adventure you were invited to.
    this part puzzles me cool we can uninvited people so we dont have to wait 8 hours or what ever it is for them to accept
    But how can we leave a adventure we were invited to as surly that means we in the ls place? or if co op we invited as ls/co-op person does that mean if we get a kill say or do our part of a co op then we can choose to leave that adventure if we want to so can join another, IF that is the case do we still get the loot? as we have always had the ability to decline invites if we wanted to

other than that yeah about new gens and guild shop changing

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    First reaction: yeah! After reading, is 'general should attack...' means I CANNOT atack first with the gen arrived in 2nd or 3rd position? Have I to planify my attacks before sending troops? May be hard...

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by lulu10093 View Post
    this part puzzles me cool we can uninvited people so we dont have to wait 8 hours or what ever it is for them to accept
    But how can we leave a adventure we were invited to as surly that means we in the ls place? or if co op we invited as ls/co-op person does that mean if we get a kill say or do our part of a co op then we can choose to leave that adventure if we want to so can join another, IF that is the case do we still get the loot? as we have always had the ability to decline invites if we wanted to

other than that yeah about new gens and guild shop changing
    I'm guessing the leaving part is intended for co-ops or for players of a lower level who don't have the means to complete the adventure. It's not nice being stuck in a adventure for days because the owners PC died.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by mlisow52 View Post
    First reaction: yeah! After reading, is 'general should attack...' means I CANNOT atack first with the gen arrived in 2nd or 3rd position? Have I to planify my attacks before sending troops? May be hard...
    Generals should now attack enemy camps in the order of their arrival

i totaly missed that until you pointed it out

i just had a horrible idea that this might mean you know how in RB say we move up top to ls persons land zone to attack 1st WT then work way down I really hope i am wrong BUT what if they making it so we cant move and have to attack from our land zone 1st that might be what they mean by the attack camps in order
    If it is your way we all gonna have to plan order we send generals maybe

Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    I'm guessing the leaving part is intended for co-ops or for players of a lower level who don't have the means to complete the adventure. It's not nice being stuck in a adventure for days because the owners PC died.
    i did think about co=-ops instantly with this as i in the past as like maybe many others have been stuck for days and had to wait for time on it to run out to be freed from them thats why now i really dont want to do them if possible as it kinda put me off

again though if you have got a ls kill or done your bit say why would you want to leave the adventure as if you not gonna get loot then you wont want to leave it.

say for example our level you got a BLT ls for 35kgc you not gonna get kill and want to leave addy so you loose out on GC and loot you would just get annoyed tell the person to hurry up and if needs be they were taking the mick to long and if you had enough troops you can go finish the addy yourself not only then would you get the loot but also bit extra XP as a last resort.

if we got stuck in a co-op then yeah we wouldn't really be to fussed as we could leave if they took to long to do their bit and we had done ours and were held up by them but it cant just purely be because the co-op thing though as how many do we know that honestly do them i can name 1 person on sandy i know likes doing them all the time again i can name one person on northisle i know likes doing them to but i think the one they do a 2 player one and has a regular person they do it with.
    Last edited by lulu10093; 13.02.17 at 19:05.

World
    Northisle
    "Generals should now attack enemy camps in the order of their arrival"

Maybe I am wrong, but I read it, that they attack in the order of their arrival within the enemy camp, correcting the bug were sometimes the third wave general attacks before the second wave general when both entered the camp before the first wave general dies.
    "Undeath before dishonour!"

Tombstone Warriors

We refresh the ZOMBI other guilds cannot reach!

Reply to Thread