Reply to Thread

Thread: No chat server / connection lost

World
    Sandycove

No chat server / connection lost

I'm wondering if I'm alone in this issue. For the past 2-3 days while I'm on my mobile broadband I've been getting repeated "no chat server available" messages and also disconnect messages. The game recovers pretty quickly. I haven't changed any hardware and the mobile connection is "strong" according to my software. Again, this only recently started.

At home on my more trustworthy fixed broadband I haven't been seeing this (except for those time we're notified that the server is going to be reset). I'm wondering if I should consider a new mobile device, which is why I'm asking if it's "just me".

Cheers
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Xibor View Post
    I'm wondering if I'm alone in this issue. For the past 2-3 days while I'm on my mobile broadband I've been getting repeated "no chat server available" messages and also disconnect messages. The game recovers pretty quickly. I haven't changed any hardware and the mobile connection is "strong" according to my software. Again, this only recently started.

At home on my more trustworthy fixed broadband I haven't been seeing this (except for those time we're notified that the server is going to be reset). I'm wondering if I should consider a new mobile device, which is why I'm asking if it's "just me".

Cheers
    Does this issue still affect you Xibor? If so could you Private Message me. If anyone else has experienced similar issues, please comment on the thread!

World
    Sandycove
    Thanks BB_Saqui. I'll keep you informed. So far this NZ morning no problems... it was that way last Friday until about 12:00 my time, then started acting up. We will see how today goes.

Cheers
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Reply to Thread