Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Event to fill gap between Easter and Halloween ?

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Sparkalot View Post
    I think this would be great. Never really understood why so many hate PVP, assume it is because they can't follow a set guide and have to think for themselves or perhaps like looking at a stockpile of iron ore in their star menu.
    Expeditions is really worthless if you play it for resources, or leveling, also, it got tons of bugs, not only this, it is really waste of efforts like the castle is just a decoration, add to all of this, it is not really a PvP that players were asking, it is not PvP at all, it is just like any adventure, just the battle system is different!

Also, players will need a lot of population to support it! the weapons production is really boring and stupid. (personally, I was able to play it after I reach level 64 and got 23K pop, I can say it is really hard to play it together with adv before that).

Anyway, you really need to ask BB first why they ignore expeditions, they almost do nothing to fix bugs, ignore all suggestions about this part of the game, also they add nothing to it, like buffs, generals or anything else related, then if you got answers, you can try to get answers from players then.

FYI: I'm playing Expeditions (level 25 atm) and I really see it most part of the game that you have fun! if you looking for exp or resources or any "benefits" it is not the place you looking for, if you need play for fun, yes play expeditions it is really interesting and challenging!
    Hello People

World
    Northisle
    You are wrong. There is 1 bug I am trying to capture with screenshots so I can report it. Other than that BB have sorted the bugs. I do expeditions everyday and it is well worth it. If you suck, you fail but hey such is life. I have loads of granite and iron ore thanks to pvp. Yes building the weapons is a pain but you get a second weapon building building as you move on and then you are mostly laughing. Fight on and push on!
    Last edited by EasyTarget1; 12.05.17 at 22:26.
    Have fun!

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    We need a fish event where every quest you do takes away 200k fish, maybe a dragon lands in the center island and you have to feed it fish to please him.
    Well I just have millions of fishys and want to use them for something >).

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyTarget1 View Post
    You are missing out then, but yeah the last event was good with a pvp vibe along with adventure. More of the same please.
    PVP was not part of the game when I started playing and I've never liked the idea, if I wanted to do PVP there are plenty of other games out there I could play

World
    Northisle
    Well it's not really pvp as in other games, just a different way to gather resources. You are taking the colony from another so a little bit of battling others but at least you're not destroying their island.
    Have fun!

Reply to Thread