Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Event to fill gap between Easter and Halloween ?

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove

Event to fill gap between Easter and Halloween ?

We were in chat in our global channel in server about old memories about events, personally, I was not playing the game anymore that time, but seems I missed a lot of fun, anyway, the idea of old anniversary event 2013 is really special, I think it will be nice if we could get an event similar to that

Maybe "Save the World from Global Warming" or earth day (22nd April), or maybe even next Ramadan (this year on 27 May).

What do you think?
    Last edited by TheVictorious; 21.02.17 at 08:44.
    Hello People

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    events across servers bad idea

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by whitewolf69 View Post
    events across servers bad idea
    Why?
    You don't like challenges, do you?
    You lost or win, for sure it must be fun for all
    Last edited by TheVictorious; 21.02.17 at 08:40.
    Hello People

World
    Sandycove
    I would be happy with ANY kind of event between Easter and Halloween (it really is a long time between them)
    - be it crisis quests, mini events or a permanent new yearly event.
    so it's a huge +1 from me

World
    Sandycove
    Some Midsummer type of event with addies dropping tokens to buy what you missed on the previous events.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Amazony View Post
    Some Midsummer type of event with addies dropping tokens to buy what you missed on the previous events.
    football events every 2 or 4 years I think, if you mean this, otherwise I'm really not understand what do you mean.
    Hello People

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVictorious View Post
    football events every 2 or 4 years I think, if you mean this, otherwise I'm really not understand what do you mean.
    Something like this event but instead of exchanging previous events resources on tokens ( or buy them for gems) a list of addies to be available for dropping those tokens .

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    I agree we need something and I like the idea of a Midsummer event with tokens that can be swapped of any of the event rewards missed out on in the previous event(s).

For those in guilds....why not encourage your guild to have its own Guild 'Event' with suitable prizes. We do this all year round!
    We dont get any game crashes, dont need any hot fixes and its great to have an added dimension to the game and the guild!

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Amazony View Post
    Something like this event but instead of exchanging previous events resources on tokens ( or buy them for gems) a list of addies to be available for dropping those tokens .
    I see, yes seems I missed this, but anyway, my idea about something similar to 2013 event
    Hello People

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by maryam1 View Post
    I agree we need something and I like the idea of a Midsummer event with tokens that can be swapped of any of the event rewards missed out on in the previous event(s).

For those in guilds....why not encourage your guild to have its own Guild 'Event' with suitable prizes. We do this all year round!
    We dont get any game crashes, dont need any hot fixes and its great to have an added dimension to the game and the guild!

-1 fir his idea, I mean to get what we missed, because for high level players (and like me), they already have nothing to do with the original events, so this kind of event could be totally boring.
    Hello People

Reply to Thread