Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: red bouncing exclamation marks

World
    Newfoundland
    would be nice if that donate button in storehouses, was changed to send to starmenu for all the tightwads (me include) who dont wanna give away or sell their resources and just like to horde millions

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    I like the idea but I wish it was a different symbol that did not move. To confusing with the
    other symbol that says you are missing an item needed to continue production.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    I agree. A total mess.. My map is awash with ugly red exclamation marks... I KNOW what's full, I'm paying attention... Please get rid of this asap or at least make it optional in Settings...

(Tried really hard to not use any exclamation marks in this post... There... Made it!... D'oh!)

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    This sort of thing sows the seeds of it's own defeat, it's only a matter of time until it fails to serve the purpose it was intended for. The only sensible option it to remove it and never ever entertain thoughts of implementing any thing for the same purpose in game again.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Have to wonder who thought this up, serves no purpose other than to annoy.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I echo other comments - I HATE all those horrible red !!!!!!! all over my island. I can see in my warehouse which items are full, I like them full. I only want to see red !!!! when my production has a problem, like a shortage of a needed material!

Please remove those disgusting symbols without delay, or I will likely remove myself from the game....... permanently!

Town Councillor
    World
    Northisle
    The exclamation mark comes with a barrel icon, so I guess it represents "store full" - so that explains where they come from.

The bouncing is irritating, and with red color, it's even more so.

Suggestion:
    Make it a static icon, turn the red exclamation mark to gray - and it's all fine.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    I already wrote in change log tread but I agree 100 %. I dont want any red bouncing ! om my island because I have too much. Some might think it is ok to be told but want other color. I just want them removed: I can see in Economy overview when I have too much of something, it is not that urgent to be told. I prefer a nice clean calm island.

Why make new features that really is not needed, and are just very annoying??

Fix some of the broken stuff instead. Like barracks and that annoying button that at least once a day take me to pvp ranking, when I click it by mistake.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    I like knowing when a production change is at max storage, I think it is a nice addition

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    This new thing is awesome, a lot including me love it and was waiting for it too long, but the annoying red mark is just annoying, make it green or just remove the mark, circle icon with barrels is enough
    Hello People

Reply to Thread