Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: red bouncing exclamation marks

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove

red bouncing exclamation marks

Hi, since logging on today after update,I've got loads of the above marks on various stuff,like fishermen,but all deposits are full. They are also on my schools where one doesn't need anything.
    Any ideas

World
    Northisle
    I think it's the latest update, if your workyards have nothing to do (because your stores are full, for example) they now have the exclamation mark. Really annoying, my island's covered in them too...

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Thank you thats probably it,and yes very annoying.

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    I like the idea to know which is full, but some buildings need to be ignored, like schools

But Yes, Red is so bad, red usually means to give attention, not like an info! If you change it to something more friendly well be better for sure.
    Last edited by TheVictorious; 21.02.17 at 13:54.
    Hello People

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Just sell some of the items from those production chains to an inactive guild mate (or friend you know wont take the deal) and store the excess in your mail once the trade is declined...I usually accept the declined trade once my stores are full again so that the goods are moved into the star menu as it gets a bit messy having loads of emails to sort through...

No more exclamation marks and previously idle production chains can start up again, win win...

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle

! ! ! ! !

does the title look dumb with all those ! marks? well, so does my island with maxed out prod buildings.

Please remove this, its a horrible idea or make it removable like animation options. I'm sure i'm not the only 1 that has a lot of maxed prod!

Merged
    Last edited by MOD_Daz; 21.02.17 at 15:04.

World
    Northisle
    lol yes u probably are as your so mean x
    Stronger together

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Yes, horrendous to look at for sure! Really not a fan... I like to have a serene landscape, with only necessary stuff sleeping as even that disturbs my calm a little. Besides, that graphic already indicates a lack of resource for a workyard which is more important to know I think.

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Sandycove
    Seriously, who thought this change was a good idea?

I hate all those exclamation marks, can we please get rid of them as soon as possible?

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    the sooner this is gone the better. it adds nothing but aggravation! (and I felt a bit guilty putting one exclamation mark on that lol)

Reply to Thread