Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for honset answer from Moderator

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove

Looking for honset answer from Moderator

Ever since I asked about doing compass and anonymous threat ventures at the same time on this forum I now can only own 1
    type at a time. I have earned 20 or so ventures in the last 3 months and once I get Anonymous and will never get compass.
    Now in my star menu I have 5 Anonymous and 5 book of Characters but cannot get Compass. This does not seem like a coincidence
    Question.
    Both compass and Anonymous have large XP for completing Ali baba.
    Did mgmt rig this to prevent running two high value ventures at the same time to prevent one adventure from fulfilling
    both ventures?
    Please advise and thank you.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    I am pretty sure I have had all 3 at the same time. Pretty sure it is just random.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    I haven't done Long Letters, however, a similar thing is going on with Short Letters (Side quests: Strange Idol, Annoholics, Sharp Claw). The drop chance of Annoholics always SEEMED a bit lower compared to the other 2. But after throwing in and monitoring the results of 500 crystals I was rewarded with 150 letters = 50 Quests and I ended with:

Strange Idol x20 (40%)
    Sharp Claw x19 (38%)
    Annoholics x11 (22%)

50 Quests is still a rather small amount to make major conclusions but it supports the feeling I had about it so I tend to believe the pattern would apply with more Crystals used and Letters created. Could be totally random but I see what you're saying polarbarez.
    Not sure about others' experiences with it, though.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    had em all at once and stacked in my menu like running the two at same time to double kill on do an Arabian adv part on both

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Have had them all, not sure about ratios but not much difference between them all.

Also, just to clarify, it's not the role of the MOD's to give these answers, they are simply players too who watch over chat and forum threads to make sure the content is acceptable.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    Have had them all, not sure about ratios but not much difference between them all.

Also, just to clarify, it's not the role of the MOD's to give these answers, they are simply players too who watch over chat and forum threads to make sure the content is acceptable.
    It's completely random - there are no weighted ratios.

I also want to echo that MODs aren't Blue Byte staff, nor involved directly with the development of "The Settlers Online". They're players just like everyone else, who volunteer their free time to help moderate the in-game chat and forums to help foster a friendly atmosphere.

Reply to Thread