Reply to Thread

Thread: Granite Pit

World
    Newfoundland

Exclamation Granite Pit

Hello Everyone, i come here to adress the granite pit issue...

So, looking back, this building make sence Before there were granite mines AND at a time when granite costed 4x more (atleast) then currently.

Now, its a gem building costing 1975 gems that have the horrible rates of 15:5!!!

i was wondering, if it was possible to adjust the rates to current game... would be more like a 5:5 building, then it would be usefull...

any thoughts and suggestions?

hope this reaches the devs....

Happy Settling Everyone!

♥♥♥ Thank You BB_Ravel and Dantesama! ♥♥♥

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Sorry but this building making sense was pure management PR and hype. When this building was originally release on test everyone said it was bad, they then announced a new set of production numbers to make this building sound even better, but even a one fingered Orangutan with a beadless abacus could see the new numbers were just the same old numbers but expressed differently. In other words a blatant flam job. The simple fact is for the Granite you get from the building it made better sense to spend less gems to buy Granite from the merchant directly.

The only time this building has been worth getting was from events or guildshops and using it to convert omniseeds into granite but only at time when trade prices said that was the sensible option.

Quite simply this building was a bad one to begin with and now it is only fit for the scrapheap of time due to the evolution of the game. There is just no point on improving it's output as it's slow cycle time means it's yield is less than a explorer can find.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by IMarduk View Post
    i was wondering, if it was possible to adjust the rates to current game... would be more like a 5:5 building, then it would be usefull...
    The original converstion rate was 1:1 actually, it was very quickly changed to 3:1 (which I consider more of a trolling attempt than a sane design decision) in the second iteration on the test server.

Considering that and how much time has passed, I dont really expect them to revert the change.

World
    Sandycove
    Best advice: Save your gems for something useful (like generals) and aim for lvl 60 where your granite mason workers will harvest all the granite you desire (and more). The road to sixty may seem long but it's paved with plenty of adventures which drop granite too.
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive

Reply to Thread