Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Maintenance scheduling. Again.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove

Maintenance scheduling. Again.

12 hours notice to this one, and I've spotted that it's coming and luckily it won't affect my buffing regime much (it will, but only a little), but you HAVE to stop doing this. More notice is required; the minimum being the amount of time of the longest generally used buff (steaks, 72 hrs). If you give that we, the players (paying good money often), can adapt and it'll only be our own fault if we lose out.

But for now, thanks again for the lost resources. In 13 hrs, a lot of players buffs will end.

PS There was a time BB used the (semi-justified) excuse that sometimes it's a third-part maintenance and BB don't control it. Just an idea: check with them when they're going to do it in advance as you rely on that info to keep your customers happy.

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Well, 13 hours just for :

This is to perform routine checks on our database.
    is so much, I really was hope a better performance last time did a database maintenance, but game become worst and no improvements were noticeable.

For me, it is not annoying me, except the sending my lucky explorers for artifact search, and a few minor things.

I wish this time we will see some real improvements and fixes.
    Hello People

Committed Clicker
    World
    Sandycove
    Couldn't a bit more notice have been given? We have to manage and time our buffs, explorer searches etc. and getting less than 12 hours can cause a lot of disruption.

World
    Sandycove
    OMG not again! If its just a routine check is it that hard to get notice with more time ahead? Last time, just a little time ago, I got chaos on my island and now I will get it again.

World
    Sandycove
    or send us all 250 stop buffs

World
    Sandycove

Announcing maintenance/updates

Now that you are not having scheduled maintenance or updates how about giving us at least 36 hours of warning..

Merged.
    Last edited by BB_Saqui; 28.02.17 at 15:56.
    The great and almighty TOcvfan

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    BB may give us some candy because of this, though if they were lollipop men/ladies (crossing guards) there would be bodies everywhere..
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    push gems and another huge maintenance after it,need I say more, bb strike again (and not much notice as usual)

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by joe1969 View Post
    push gems and another huge maintenance after it,need I say more, bb strike again (and not much notice as usual)
    Same old stories..
    Perhaps we just need a comment from Saqui, assuring this was a decision made after careful consideration..
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Having played games which did not carry out such maintenance's and having to endure a months downtime as a result, I will take any of these sorts of maintenance's at any time.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Reply to Thread