Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: PayPal Gem Bonus Question

World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Saqui View Post
    What region are you viewing the shop in?
    The PayPal offer isn't shown for region "international"

http://www.thesettlersonline.com/en/shop?country=int

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Saqui View Post
    What region are you viewing the shop in?
    Jordan, and yes I'm on international.
    Hello People

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    Also not available through Steam, if anyone cares.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Thank you, now I know that it is not available here

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    i thanks all yes. i had the same screen shot. but
    after i clicked on the deal the site crashed and i could not gain the bonus. so i was and still am a little anger'y as it States till the 31st march so i was under the understanding any and all offers where %50 extra
    and im from the oceania. aus/nz so yeah who can i contact directly to see if this can be solved in a fair and reasonable dispute. ?

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    well it seem's its a 1 of pay pal purchase bonus once a day. as it reappeared again so. thats a bit of a pitty because from what i understand its for all pal pal purchase's . cough instead it's only 1 %50 bouns offer a day and if u click on it the site crash's the offer become's invalid ' arghh none of it makes any sense.

ps it really does state. all paypal purchase's gain %50 bonus. so im a tab disconcern'd

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    till the end of the 31st march :S argh ill just flippin wait till the next %100 bonus now waaaaa

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Steel_helm_3rd View Post
    ps it really does state. all paypal purchase's gain %50 bonus. so im a tab disconcern'd
    It does not state that anywhere. This offer is specifically for a single package, which a player can purchase once and only once. This fact was stated in the news post on the homepage:

Together with our partner PayPal we offer you a special Gem package during the next weeks. Starting February 28th until March 31st 2017 you will find the special PayPal package that comes with an exclusive 50% Gem bonus in our Gem shop. Each player can purchase this package once.
    Also, if you fail to complete a transaction in the shop you will find that the package will disappear in the shop for up to 24 hours. This is a security feature to help prevent abuse.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    hi,

I click the paypal gems offer, then choose paypal as payment click buy and nothing happens i;m in UK - any ideas why?

World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief_Rob View Post
    hi,

I click the paypal gems offer, then choose paypal as payment click buy and nothing happens i;m in UK - any ideas why?
    Check your popup blocker.

Quote Originally Posted by Durin_d View Post
    Hi,

If you are having problems with buying gems with PayPal on Google Chrome the following trick might help.

Using PayPal to buy gems opens a popup window that Chrome pop-up blocker blocks. You can open the blocked pop-up from the icon in Chrome omnibox.

Reply to Thread