Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Medium Adventure Searches Bringing Back Too Many Co-op Adv's

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Thejollyone View Post
    a huge 1+ from me; please make this happen BB. Or at least make the loot worthwhile cos as it stands now its pretty poo
    Quote Originally Posted by Madorosu View Post
    Solution:

1. Remove co-ops from all adventure searches.

2. Make all co-ops available for Map Fragments in the Merchant.
    +1
    As this thread states, there are way too many co-op advs brought back by explorers/scouts and still would, even if their loot were vastly buffed - there's simply not enough time to play them all.
    Last edited by SmurfAsH; 20.12.17 at 03:01.
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    + 1 to remove the co-op adv from searches

I am actually quite annoyed by the large amount of co-op adv. found in searches. It's ridiculous , the ratio of maps /co-op. I have only 5 scouts (3 from the tavern) , and i can tell you , 90 % of any searches , bring back home co-op adv and map fragments. I have not seen a scenario in months and it's infuriating , when after 24-48h , the scouts are bringing back , yet another co-op.

Regardless of loot .. we only have so much time to play TSO , and co-op are not a priority. ( lol , especially , when every other day , we need to complete the Witch of the Swamp , Dark Priest , 2 adv , loose less than 50 recruits etc for GQs)

World
    Newfoundland
    Probably depending on what level a player is , they are going to want different type loot.

Rec guides and barrack buffs looks good to me too.

Its a shame that not all adv available for map frags. And I am sure we have seen a suggestion to trade unwanted adv (such as co - op) for frags. So at least you could get the ones your actually trying to get.

OH and btw, co-ops come up in Pathfinder Quests. Which is a bit of a drag because lets be clear, they are a waste of time.
    Last edited by Kriegor; 09.01.18 at 03:33.

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    +1 for dropping co-ops from the adventure searches and for beefing up their loot. The Siege is the only coop that seems to get played somewhat regularly. What would make co-ops more attractive is dropping (more) buildings and guaranteed copper refills - few adventures offer those, so my copper mine mostly sits idle.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    think the skills for intrepid explorers need to be changed as most of the skills r for treasure searches. so books get wasted on skills intrepids dont use. maybe have skills more for finding addy for intrepids that will increase certain addy and that would reduce the amount of times u find coops. fter all they did change the diff lvls and ady name got changed to missions while coops stayed as coops. so put skills on the intrepids to find missions which will reduce the coops found.

Like others have said it very hard to find enough players to do coops a lot of the time.. either players havnt got the right troops to do them or players that can do them being in diff times zones r not on at the same time. Many a time ive had other players say they will do the coop if i start it. so i start it do my bit in an hr or less then have too wait several hrs waiting for the other players to accept the invites or send troops over too do them. sometimes ive been stuck in a coop for several days waiting for other players. 2 player ones r not so bad especialy the siege as most of my guild like doing that 1. but the 3 and 4 player ones r nearly impossible to get enough players for.
    I love doing coops but rarely find others than will join in. ive got over 100 coops waiting to be done but cant find anyone to do them with.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Totally agree at idea of removing coops from adventure searches of all lengths.

I have many hundreds of all the coops and no plans to do any of them as the loot was nerfed so badly when BB made the daft decision to remove weapons from their loot and replaced those with nothing of any value. Considering the development time that went into making the coops maps surely BB ought to be concerned at how rarely they are visited - they even added doing coops to pathfinder quests to try to force people to do them.

World
    Sandycove
    I don't know about removing the co-ops entirely but I agree the weighting of the percentages needs to be shifted. Co-ops abound but scenarios are seemingly super rare. I'd like to see that flipped to an extent.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    I almost never send my explorers after adventures as the results are so disappointing. Too many co-ops & maps to buy adventures I don't want. It is not as if you can sell them.

Reply to Thread