Reply to Thread

Thread: collectibel cannot be collected

Wakky

collectibel cannot be collected

After using 'fairy dust' I have 2 collectibel ( 1 is kettle ) that cant be collected when clicking them, they shows constant firework - after refresh kettle is back.

the other collectibels I found before and after using 'fairy dust' worked ok.

fairy fire marks them - but they cant be collected

Edit : After an hour a friend marked them and they could be collected
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Wakky; 08.03.17 at 13:48.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    I can't tell for certain due to the small size of the image, but in those images is the graphic of the collectable viewable? It looks like it's missing to me.

If you have bigger resolution images of the two, I'd love to see them.

Wakky
    Both collectabels are visible - trying to attach larger image of one of them.

Refreshing did not help - I did not try clear cache.

but as said - after and hour a friend visited my island and marked them - then I could collect them without any problems.

I dont know if it was time or marking that solved the issue.
    Attached Images

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Wakky View Post
    Both collectables are visible - trying to attach the larger image of one of them.

Refreshing did not help - I did not try clear cache.

but as said - after and hour a friend visited my island and marked them - then I could collect them without any problems.

I don't know if it was time or marking that solved the issue.
    Ah yes, it was just due to the small scale - the glitter effect was covering it up. That certainly sounds strange, but if it happens again can you reply to this thread with another screenshot? If you do confirm that you're unable to pick it up, try getting a friend to mark them again and see if that once again allows you to successfully harvest them.

Wakky
    Has now been able to locate problem - when using 'fairy dust' and then finding and clicking an object before it moves it can't be collected at new position. if you click it nothing happens - after refresh you can click it and it starts 'glowing' - and nothing else happens - friends cannot mark it. After logging out for more than 15 minutes, collectibel can be clicked and collected as usual.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Wakky View Post
    Has now been able to locate problem - when using 'fairy dust' and then finding and clicking an object before it moves it can't be collected at new position. if you click it nothing happens - after refresh you can click it and it starts 'glowing' - and nothing else happens - friends cannot mark it. After logging out for more than 15 minutes, collectibel can be clicked and collected as usual.
    Thanks for providing additional information on this - I'll forward it to the devs!

Reply to Thread