Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Ask Me Anything

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by whitewolf69 View Post
    what on every regions forums...... behave reading through the ones on ours before i posted was bad enough
    You would have to be a polygot to do that as well.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by whitewolf69 View Post
    not only that id like to know how winners are chosen as i am pretty sure no one had asked the same question as me before i had asked it yet someone else's was chosen and gems awarded to them how does that work ?

Still waiting for an answer from bb on this

World
    Northisle
    such is life.
    Have fun!

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    why r u not going to switch to HTML5? Most browsers r taking action to ban flash player. when they do that no one will be able to play any browser games using flash. another game i play sent a msg out telling everyone using chrome to switch to a diff browser cause chrome no longer allows flash. Firefox disabled flash last year for a few months cause it was causing so many security problems. i believe there is a legal case against all adobe products pending cause of major security problems with them including their photo editing program which i think is photoshop. it was found to be riddled with spyware. Java is not much better.
    My internet security program has found viruses and other malicous stuff in just about every flash and java update.
    Maybe switch to silverlight temp till u can change to HTML5 if its easier. Silverlight does the same job as flash and java combined and its more secure. But even that is obsolete now.
    Flash has cost me a lot of troops as it has a nasty habit of crashing when im sending attacks involving blocks. It waits till i send the blocking genarals then crashes meaning i cant send the main attack or recall the blocking attacks. On average flash crashes 10 to 20 times a day.
    There is also a fake flash that installs itself without permission which corrupts the real flash. That involves uninstalling flash, going into registry and manually removing all the flash related stuff in there and then reinstalling flash again. But within a few days the fake flash installs itself again. The fake flash is actually a virus attached to flash through updates from adobe. But cause of the way adobe has hidden it anti virus programs cant detect it. The symtoms r lag and freezing which i see a lot of ppl complaining about. Fact is just about every bug and complaint about browser games is caused by flash not the game itself.
    1 game i used to play switched from flash to HTML5 and when they did it most of the bugs and lag were gone. The game was only down for 15 mins while they did the switch over. It took them 2 weeks to rewrite the program into HTML5. That was only a small team of 5 ppl. According to 1 of the questions asked u have 12,000 working for u. That game was done by a group of 5 college students in their spare time. So if they can do it why cant a big company like u?

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    I must admit I'd like them to move away from flash, it never was that reliable

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    how do you get the manuscripe receipe for the RPH ?

World
    Northisle
    Long letters and lots of luck
    Have fun!

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    You answer questions from 'outer space' and thereby rewarding players submitting those instead of players with ideas and suggestions to improve game?

So many questions asked already - getting responded to
    You (BB) should pick the questions responded to a bit more closely

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by kke2100 View Post
    You answer questions from 'outer space' and thereby rewarding players submitting those instead of players with ideas and suggestions to improve game?

So many questions asked already - getting responded to
    You (BB) should pick the questions responded to a bit more closely
    Just because a question isn't about "improving" the game, doesn't mean it's a bad question - we try to mix it up a little. After all, it's called "Ask Me Anything" for a reason! :P

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    So answering a question like: "I don't know what to ask as so many questions asked already" is more important (or easier) to answer and share with servers than other questions?

No players became happier or cleverer with this question answered.
    Maybe except the player who asked it and got rewarded.

Stepping upon toes is a special skill of mine !..!

Reply to Thread