Thread: [Feedback] Ask Me Anything

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Still faster than reaching 75

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    For the next round of 'ask me anything' on the xmas event those who have the RPH why are they not offered another rare building? maybe something like a gold tower something you already have a limit on.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVictorious View Post
    So after 2 months, only 11 questions answered! it seems we need like 2 or 3 years to get full answers?!

11 question, Q9 was not really an answer, Q2 and Q11 already 1 answer.
    not only that id like to know how winners are chosen as i am pretty sure no one had asked the same question as me before i had asked it yet someone else's was chosen and gems awarded to them how does that work ?

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Remember that it's from the international community. So maybe you were the first to ask it here on the English forums, but someone could have asked it in a different language forum before you.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    if thats the case thats crazy.... so we were asking questions we had no idea that had all ready been asked nice 1

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    It's not crazy. They probably summed up the questions from all regions and will prioritize the most asked ones.
    Last edited by Mannerheim; 05.05.17 at 20:02.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    right so you can only ask 1 question and if the question you ask has all ready been asked then your out of luck and cant ask another question yet there was no way of knowing if the question you asked has all ready been asked ill stick with crazy thanks :0

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    That would mean the question is a popular one and you have more luck of getting an answer than others do. If you were only hunting gems and did not really care about the answer then contact support if same question gets answered and you wont get gems.

Rules say "Rewards: Every question that we will provide an answer to will be rewarded with 250 Gems"

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by whitewolf69 View Post
    right so you can only ask 1 question and if the question you ask has all ready been asked then your out of luck and cant ask another question yet there was no way of knowing if the question you asked has all ready been asked ill stick with crazy thanks :0
    well you coul read the other questions before asking.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Urd123 View Post
    well you coul read the other questions before asking.
    what on every regions forums...... behave reading through the ones on ours before i posted was bad enough

Reply to Thread