Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Thread: [Feedback] Ask Me Anything

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    hi,i am having issues with my computer and may have to reinstall windows,if so,will have i have to start from the beginning and can i just log in as normal and the new files automatically downloaded?

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    A bit old topic, but let me answer

Your account progress is tied to our servers, so if you change your computer it doesn't matter as long as you have access to your account.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    when will this game be PLAYABLE again ? ? ? ? ?

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by damien762 View Post
    It wont due to the amount of Bugs there is and lack of any news from BB gives impression they have given up.. Sad to say I feel this is how the game will stay... littered with bugs until they pull the plug.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Please make sure to read our 1st Community Update, we did address this kind of question.

Quote Originally Posted by Peterh445 View Post
    It wont due to the amount of Bugs there is and lack of any news from BB gives impression they have given up.. Sad to say I feel this is how the game will stay... littered with bugs until they pull the plug.
    We shared 2nd Community Update recently, so as above, please make sure to read it. We did point out the future steps.

More news to come.

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    Please make sure to read our 1st Community Update, we did address this kind of question.

We shared 2nd Community Update recently, so as above, please make sure to read it. We did point out the future steps.

More news to come.
    No Traffer. You did not adress anything, it was just empty words that said nothing. Talking about a lot of bugfixes that did not improve the game at all for me as a player.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland

More news to come.
    [/QUOTE]

That was 7 weeks ago and all it said was "fixed gem shop" .. really ... who is going to buy gems with a game almost unplayable... mentioned Halloween which is nearly over .. and server stuff.

How about another update which should include :

bug - zone refreshed
    bug - all buffs with countdowns not working right
    bug - generals switching gens on adv
    bug - cannot find 11th mine for pathfinder
    bug - game crash error on memory
    bug - plus other hundreds more

You do realise people are leaving because there is NO updates been done and lack of ANY communication.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragavon View Post
    No Traffer. You did not adress anything, it was just empty words that said nothing. Talking about a lot of bugfixes that did not improve the game at all for me as a player.
    Let's see damien question:

Now the answer which is in the 1st Community Update:

What is your honest feedback on when the players can expect to play without lag again?
    • This will be improving progressively as the causes are identified, evaluated and worked on.
      A particular deadline can't be provided for having the same performance as before. We are however aware of the importance of the current performance issues and they will remain to be one of the main focus points - together with working on important “behind-the-scenes”-issues and keeping the current game flow intact.
    I think we provided the answer for his question.

Quote Originally Posted by Peterh445 View Post
    That was 7 weeks ago and all it said was "fixed gem shop" ..
    Is that really the only thing you've read in the 2nd Community Update?

What about this:

With the upcoming version, we will add the last bit of code for Unity to the game. This won’t bring any noticeable changes for you but will simplify the development for us. Once that is done we will continue to invest into improving the game further. As stated in one of our earlier messages, our goal is not to keep the Settlers alive but to make them better than ever.
    The other problem we are going to tackle is that, as you can imagine all the infrastructure on Settlers Online. We are currently looking into solutions for newer server setups, which will enable us to troubleshoot and improve performance more easily. For this topic, however, we still have to ask you for patience. We will make sure to keep you posted as soon as we have a timeframe in sight.
    I understand that you might not like me, the company, or the current state of the game, but please at least read our announcements where we provide you updates about "what is going on" as many of you requested. We didn't provide any new updates during the event, but this doesn't mean we're not working. More updates and details will be available in the near future.
    Last edited by BB_Trafffer; 18.11.21 at 15:56.

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    [COLOR="royalblue"]
    Now the answer which is in the 1st Community Update:

I think we provided the answer for his question.
    So you consider "we do not know" an adequate answer? I do not.

Saying that you have answered when the only answer you have is that you have no idea is not good enough. Not for me at least.

I do not know if you remember this, but sometime just after BB announced the live date of Unity we talked in game on Sandycove, and you assured me that the live client was better than what was on testserver. I trusted you then, I even bought gems on the next sale. And I was bitterly dissapointed.

As the americans say, fool me once, shame on you. fool me twice, shame on me. I do not believe or trust anything you say anymore. And those community posts does not even say that you know what is wrong, and are working to fix it. Listing how many things you have fixed does not inspire any confidence when none of those fixes have made any difference for me as a player. There has been not been a noticeable improvement since the first week of Unity test.

For me I spent 160 Euro on gems for an unplayable game because you promised Unity live would be good.

Reply to Thread