Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Ask Me Anything

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland

[Feedback] Ask Me Anything

Dear players,

Please feel free to leave your thoughts and comments on the Ask Me Anything AMA event below.

The original post can be found here.

Happy commenting!
    The Community Team

REMINDER:

The AMA Questions Thread is now open for submissions. Please remember that it is only one question per player.

Quote Originally Posted by BB_Saqui View Post
    Remember folks that this is NOT the thread to ask your questions for the Ask Me Anything - this is for feedback on the event itself.

When the event starts at 11:00 GMT today, you can post your questions in this thread, up until the closing time on Friday, 16:00 GMT. These will be the questions the devs will select from and answer.
    Last edited by BB_Saqui; 15.03.17 at 11:05.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Next upgrades

Dear Community Team!

The next science system may be the Marshall skill?

Planned development may be the Guild Quests (new name: Advanced Guild Quests)?
    First time upgrade the Guild House the 3. level, then:
    Every 5 player per Guild get a special quest (this five player have the same quest).
    One of this first five player complete own quest the next five player have a second quest.
    When everyone complete own quets the Guild leader give a special buff.
    The leader youse this buff on the Guild House.
    The Advanced Guild quests have a time limit, or anything else.

Apologize but my english is not well.

Kind Regards
    Tozsdekrach (tozsdekrach@gmail.com)

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Is there any chance of a "delete" all button in the RPH, PH and barracks list, a few times ive had both stacked up for 2 days and then get a Daily Quest to make some coin from brew in PH, also ive made a few mistakes on adv and then need to build some troops up quickly. This new fuction would save me loads of time clicking 2-3 days worth of buffs, etc
    Cheers Acc

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Are there any rules?
    i.e.
    one question per post
    limit to 10 questions per player
    etc

P.S. do you own a time machine?...I want to ask who will win the next grand national horse race

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Can I ask two questions

Will it be at some point to obtain additional demolition or shot firer people?
    I still have some pesky rubble and mountains I want to clear from my islands. Perhaps from the next guild coin merchant?

Also or instead can be have a move amnesty in the near future to shuffle buildings around for free?
    My island could really do with a reorganisation and since many of my buildings are lvl5/6 the cost to do so is prohibitive. Perhaps at Easter? :P It is the time of renewal and my island could certainly do with it!

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Please note this is the feedback thread, Questions thread will be unlocked at start of event time which is March 15th 11:00 am GMT.
    Thanks

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Hi, is there any chance for me to win a manuscript recipe? I tried more than 30 times and still got only 50 gems? I think that this i'snt 50:50 chance.
    Thank you

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    I just want to know why the Devs are punishing us with long travel times to and from adventure island, the slow walking speeds when transferring the General between locations AND the 40 seconds Camp/Garrison construct/deconstruct speed. Don't you want us playing adventures?

Since Santa's can be fast and on the Colonies its all faster too means its just an artificial barrier for some reason.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Do you love beer?

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Which football team you idolize the most?

Reply to Thread