Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Ask Me Anything

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    wrong thread
    Last edited by Pero-VT; 15.03.17 at 10:45.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Dear Community team,

I was kinda hoping the developers will include some more decorative buildings, such as bridges, walls, etc. I really want to be able to build a bridge across a river, it will make this game more realistic. Can i hope for something like that, and have a reason to belive that this will come true any day? Also, i was kinda thinking that it would be awesome if you can change the skin of your buildings permanently, in order to make every island of every player feel like another nation, instead of all buildings everywhere being the same? You really made a refreshing changes by including Arabian buildings in the game. Thanks, dudes, playing this game is the most fun at work i had for years!
    Last edited by Lord_Sheogorath; 15.03.17 at 10:46.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    I'll repeat this again since people are still posting questions in this thread (which will not be considered):

Quote Originally Posted by BB_Saqui View Post
    Remember folks that this is NOT the thread to ask your questions for the Ask Me Anything - this is for feedback on the event itself.

When the event starts at 11:00 GMT today, you can post your questions in this thread, up until the closing time on Friday, 16:00 GMT. These will be the questions the devs will select from and answer.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    The AMA Questions Thread is now open for submissions. Please remember that it is only one question per player.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    You recently had an event of double grout from prolonged treasure searches. Can we expect a similar event on long/medium/short searches for those that did not meet the required level for a prolonged search?

World
    Newfoundland
    Awesome and maybe a bit brave to have a ask me anything thread I will will be interested to see the responses.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    hello just wondering if you are going to up the limits for the major generals just like the other generals either for beans or gems thanks

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Could we have a send to top of queue button for provision house and rarity. It is a pain moving items up the queue one at a time when you need something fast for quest

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Could we have an upgrade for Rarity provision house to increase speed of production, but also so make it looks better than the lvl6 provision house.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Could we have a building queue for bookbinder and mayors house. queue will help when you have bookbinder buffed but have wasted time overnight after item is made.

Reply to Thread