Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Ask Me Anything

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Could we have...

all the questions being asked in the correct thread?

Here

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    could we have better selection of items for guild market for a faster change ie every 2 months

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Saqui View Post
    Dear players,

Please feel free to leave your thoughts and comments on the Ask Me Anything AMA event below.

The original post can be found here.

Happy commenting!
    The Community Team

REMINDER:

The AMA Questions Thread is now open for submissions. Please remember that it is only one question per player.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD_ArohaNui View Post
    Please note this is the feedback thread, Questions thread will be unlocked at start of event time which is March 15th 11:00 am GMT.
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Saqui View Post
    Remember folks that this is NOT the thread to ask your questions for the Ask Me Anything - this is for feedback on the event itself.

When the event starts at 11:00 GMT today, you can post your questions in this thread, up until the closing time on Friday, 16:00 GMT. These will be the questions the devs will select from and answer.

Quote Originally Posted by MOD_Klatchian View Post
    Could we have...

all the questions being asked in the correct thread?

Here

While it's brilliant there is an "Ask Me Anything" here finally, and particularly one with a gem reward, unfortunately the posting and timing of the different threads has caused some confusion. Granted it's a bit late now, but perhaps untangling them by moving some posts, or at the very least changing the title of this "[Feedback] Ask Me Anything" thread to something like "[Feedback - No Questions] Ask Me Anything Event" would help some.

Aside from the continuing *confusing*, well done BB. It's grand when [blue] come out from behind the walls.
    Last edited by Iolanthe; 15.03.17 at 16:32.

World
    Sandycove
    Hi, nice Event, thank you.

Wish you good luck with selecting and evaluating the real troubles

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Your feedback is the confusion in this thread. Almost every post in the five pages of this thread so far is either questions for the AMA or it's mods telling people not to ask questions in here. When you see this level of dysfunction, it means that you communicated poorly.

The questions thread is over 35 pages by now and it's essentially impossible to check that a particular question hasn't been asked. A bunch of questions are just basic ones that asking in G1 could solve and don't need the Devs to respond to or are support issues that aren't going to get solved on the forum. Making the event on the forum is a terrible idea. A better way would be to have a webform for people to submit their question. This would enforce the one question per account rule and stop the question thread from getting clogged up. The Question thread is then a locked thread that gets updated by the mods periodically with the questions that have been selected so far to be answered. Suddenly you event is not only easier to run but also easier for people to engage with. BB has always been bad at UI/UX and this is a perfect demonstration of their blindspot right here.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Who is the Big Boss in yours team?

Keen Commentor
    World
    Sandycove
    thank you for the opportunity to ask a question,....although 2 or 3 would have been nicer....keep up the good work :-)

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    Great idea having a q&a event but only if it is questions about the game and how it moves forward. Agree with IainC, most of the questions are easily answered in any chat channel or forum. I have no interest in what a dev played in the 90's or what his view on life is, so cant see why BB wants "any question" and not specifically questions and ideas about the actual game!

I don't envy your staff who have to sift thru all those pages of junk to find a few sensible questions, your setting yourself up for ridiculous questions like ppl asking for event items when they never were around for the actual event, lol .
    Which gives me an idea, I'll go into work and ask my boss to equal my pay to a guy who was there 3 years b4 me. We get a yearly pay rise and he has had 3 years of pay rise more than me. Its not fair I say! haha

World
    Sandycove
    are you going to modenise and make an app??

World
    Sandycove
    I was wondering if ever would go away from the insecure, slow and unstable flash player?
    now that there are several other stable and faster options
    even adobe wants stop it because it is insecure, slow and unstable.
    The great and almighty TOcvfan

Reply to Thread