Closed Thread
Page 25 of 62 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask Me Anything Questions Thread

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    There is a growing gap between the players in the high and novice levels, and this is becoming more evident in the trade channel as well as the unbridled hunting for the items offered by BB that the older ones do in the trade office, it would be possible to create A new chat window specifies for newbies where they can have a closer follow-up of whoever wants to help them?

World
    Sandycove
    will there be a time we have a cancel all on provision houses and barracks building queue at any point

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Dear BB Team,
    Killing things is so sad. Is there anyway you can increase the number of ways I can get XP without having nightmares about my exterminating friends and foes alike?

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Why is their production discontinued when upgrading of buildings completely?

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Will there be new weapons?

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hi,
    Are there any plans to add some way to earn some crystals by doing certain (non-daily) quests, adventures or expeditions?

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Hi,

In PvP will the ranking tables be permanent and if not how long will rankings be visible before they are deleted ?

cheers.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Last edited by Thorwik; 15.03.17 at 16:45. Reason: questions removed

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hi,
    Will you enable the possibility to "Sell back" adventures that the game? Adv you don't want or need could be transfered for "building loot" or similar.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Hi BB,
    When could you implement, or what's your consideration/prioritorisation of adding the feature I specified in 'Suggestions' - basically a faster queue order shuffler/erase-all/'add next' for Barracks, Prov House, etc ...
    The reason I took the time to specify this in more detail in suggestions forum was that myself, many others in the guild, and further more in the many, often duplicated suggestions thread find essentially clearing all build queues a very dull and time consuming task which to a layman could be solved in the most basic sense by a 'clear all' button.

Thanks for opening to a AMA session and I look forward to your response :-)

Closed Thread