Closed Thread
Page 43 of 62 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask Me Anything Questions Thread

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Hi

Can we be allowed to set explorers and geologists to set on auto mode, for searches on minerals and explorations? This can reduce the burden of having to send them out every time.

Thank you

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    I truly enjoy this game, but am concerned about the revenue aspect being sufficient to maintain the game for years to come. I understand the business model is based around selling gems. But in my situation, I have amassed nearly 200k gems (a lot were bought with cash and the bulk through gem pits). As I have enough gems, there is little incentive for me to pay for more gems. (And it has been a couple of years or more since I've paid)

Therefore, in order for me to buy more, I need to spend them. Presently there is not sufficient choices to spend the gems on (I do not consider instant upgrades or warehouse items as value for gems). Premium is a great way to spend gems, but I would like other ways to spend gems as well.

Are there any plans for additional ways to spend gems on par with the value add of Premium Buff?

Thank you

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hi Community Team,
    My question is about Excelsior: After some point the quest/experience ratio from Excelsior is very low. Are you planning to add more in-between levels to the current structure (For example a new option each 10 level bracket for letters, a new option each 5 levels for guides etc.)
    Thanks in advance

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hallo,
    as I'm a new playerI find very difficult to understand people speaking TSO slang e.g. wts/wtb mr.....etc, is there a guide explaining this language?

Thank you

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hi
    Flash is a dying platform. Are you considering moving to HTML5?
    regards
    MightyvonW

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

Gempits

Dear all,

Since several years the maximum amount of gempits are 10. Players like me who are playing for years now are having a disadvantage now because we cannot buy more. Are there any plans to raise this numer to 20 lets say?

Gr. TheEagle

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    What is the weather like in Northisland?

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Hello! Are you planning to change anything about the multiplayer part of the game? Doesn't seem to attract too many players.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Are there any plans to go from Level 75 to 100. (not that I'm close)

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    when can i explore the other islands?

Closed Thread