Closed Thread
Page 33 of 62 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask Me Anything Questions Thread

World
    Northisle
    Hi BB

One question. Why at me bag adventure when I play swap and I need to check long accepted invite at another member and when he play at me and in swap when I send last block in BK and say another member to finish adventure here is bag . At him that bag haven't.
    Last edited by Dar_iron; 15.03.17 at 19:17.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Can we have friut trees/farms?
    Like how are our settlers/soldiers supposed to get their 5 a day?
    We currently have to import tons of exotic fruit from other worlds for use in baskets etc. Can't be good economics.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hi
    Will there be any higher levels in the future and can you reduce the number of XPs needed to get to the higher levels-they are really mission impossible !
    regards

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    My question is, why does/must a lot of stuff in settler world take so long??? I can understand possibly certain production times or search times but what's the point of long building times, general travel times etc? All it does is frustrate us players who can't be logged on 24/7 and may only have 15 mins available at a time to play. It makes a lot of aspects of the game unavailable to all but the most die-hard players.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Hello,

Any chance that there could be an unload all troops command when generals land at adeventures.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Will there always be quests (not repeated ones, but the ones progressing the story) or will there come the moment on higher levels when quests will be over and all that remains is maintaining the civilization without the goal or motivation to proceed?

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    It is possible to replace those six basic materials from the upper status bar to other goods?

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    Some decent questions here & some horrific ones, most can be answered by the community, I don't envy the guy sifting thru all this junk to find a few honest questions. This is a q&a session for the game is it not? Or is it to delve into the personel lives of the dev's?

My question about the game is about the bookbinder, making us manually have to collect each book was clever on your part but with the release of recipes for books its now time to queue the bookbinder like the barracks/prov house. If u are not planning it then why arnt u?

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Can you change industrial mines , so they return back to star when demolished please ..

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Would it be possible to allow us to rebuild mines without deleting the exhausted mines.

GINGERJOHN

Closed Thread