Closed Thread
Page 16 of 62 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask Me Anything Questions Thread

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Can we see the addition of a proper colonisation element involving ships and shipmaking to the game ?

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Which is the best general in your opinion?

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    HI, on guild quests like i have today, its asking to pay 40 canon, isnt that a bit expensive, if possible is there an easier way of doing his quest without costing so much please.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Dear BB team,
    Even allowing for the different types of adventures (resource, experience etc) why is adventure loot so unbalanced?

i.e
    I can buy all items I need to build the troops that will be lost to do a fast run of the black knights for about 350 gold coins and the loot I get averages about 3,200 gold coins if I sell it all - great 10 fold return (NB troops for a full run of the Black knights cost 1,400 so I'm still in profit)

If I do Dark Brotherhood then it cost me about 15,300 gold coins to buy all the items i need to build the troops that will be lost and I can sell all the loot for about 5,400 gold coins - so I make a 10,000 gold coin loss each time.

Hence people like to do loads of black knight adventures and hardly anybody does a dark brotherhood adventure

Most people just grind away just at 3-5 adventures and rarely do the adventures that make a loss.

Can we please have better balanced loot rewards from adventures so that we make a profit on all adventures that we do.

NB - costs are based on a high level player who has the full range of troops and generals available - lower level players will have much higher costs to make the troops that will be lost when compleating an adventure
    -example costs based on newfoundland prices

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Hello,
    Can you tell me the difference between the mines (industrial, special, arctic)?
    Thanks

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Why have you not been able to solve the issues with chat despite repeated attempts to rectifying it/

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Are you going to make ventures tradable in the future??

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    What happens if you get scared half to death, ...twice?

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hello Settlers online team,

My question is as follows; Why does it take costumer support too long to answer, and when they do why is it always the same automatic respond even if you are asking different questions?

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Hello,
    Will we see some new '' single player'' adventures?

Closed Thread