Page 59 of 62 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask Me Anything Questions Thread

Zacar
    when will Gem pit be a event reward?

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Dear BB,
    is it now time to admit that the changes made in that accursed November "update" have been detrimental to the game and should be reversed?
    I refer, of course, to the introduction of PvP which has failed miserably and it's become clear that there are going to be no "fixes" or updates to it, it just hangs around like a nasty smell, please get rid of it and free up resources for the core Settlers game.
    Simultaneously, the loot for many adventures was decimated and has seriously ruined the fun of doing some of these. In particular, the loss of iron swords from Outlaws has been a disgrace, this was a very valid "choice" on how we played the game, before the nerf we could choose to either spend masses of licences on an already overloaded iron chain, or alternatively use our time and skills to fight for these resources as a reward. After having set up our islands over many years to suit a particular playing style, enforcing such a change is completely unreasonable.
    Speaking of adventures, End of the World really needs its loot and xp updating to reflect its difficulty, as it was originally an event adventure it has become something of an anomaly, as is Dark Priests which got reclassified around this time from Experience to Mini, and this has unbalanced the achievements etc... which demand certain types of adventure.

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Dear BB,
    why has The Settlers Online recently been showing as an "insecure site" when logging in?
    Have browsers got more fussy or is the game now running on an expired security certificate?
    We love our new CM.

Newfoundland: 20th November 2011 to 25th November 2014. RIP
    It was good while it lasted.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    hi
    why is it I can only buy 1 mma from store but I could buy 3 vetrans from store

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Will there ever be a chance to put things on the center island on our home island? It is wasted space that can be used to place monuments and other such things in the game.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Hiya BB team-recently Mozilla has flagged login to settlers as "not secure" is this correct or a fault on Mozillas part? (Firefox)

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Hi
    One question..pls
    Why u dont give small rewards.to those who find ALL collectibles, during one sesion.

Thank you /

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hi,

Is there any plans to reward Excelsior adventures with crystals. It cost crystals to get them how about a few crystals maybe for the higher level adventures. Maybe for complete each part of the snow white chain ?

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    why is it we get less quests and less xp for quests as we level up even tho we need more xp to level up ?

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    someone hack my son e-mail and he can`t log in anymore.i try even recover e-mail but even that is hack and i can`t log in.hes player name is TheXrasengan and is more then one year since he didn`t log in.

Closed Thread