Closed Thread
Page 10 of 62 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask Me Anything Questions Thread

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    When I go to the home page and sign in, the man with his little hammer keeps banging away. I have to refresh the page to get the play now button. Using Google Chrome.
    Why does the page not automatically refresh?

World
    Newfoundland
    How are Y

World
    Newfoundland
    Hi BB

Could you offer Dwarf Houses ( X amount of population in them ) - like the ones on Snow white please .. in the merchant or win them some how ... they are so cute :-) ... i seriously need them for my island . Please please please

Lou

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    I want to know the secret ingredient! you give our settlers 1 fish platter, and then from the same amount of gold, they do 2 coins instead of one
    I can already imagine the aplication: let me polish your coins my friend, and from one, you get two, give him the one back, and there you go, flourishing business in the way
    So please, any BB, what is the secret ingredient of your fish platters, irmas feast and all those delicious food!

and this is not really a question, but a sugestion. In the final answer to all of us, you should post the video of you all with all those gems falling from your hands and heads saying repeatly: my preciouuuuuussssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!
    made my calculation and you must have quite a few gems in your office
    Last edited by hanta; 17.03.17 at 10:31. Reason: had to add a sugestion

World
    Northisle
    Afternoon.

Will BB every clean out inactive accounts .eg dead islands

thank you
    TFB

World
    Newfoundland

Hi BB :)

How are you all?

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    So many questions, but since we have right only for one, i chose this: Please write down clearly: What geologist say when we send them in search action? I listen them several month, but couldn't figured out... Thank you

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    1.Can you make posible to move warehauses bc its a total waste to rebuld them?
    2.Why is granite mining on so high lvl when you need to start using it at 30 lvl?

World
    Sandycove
    Do you plan to have this year, between easter and halloween events an event ( I mean a 3 weeks event , not a Crysis quest, something like Midsummer event 2015) ?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    How hard do you think it would be to replace the current auto-"landing&garrisonbuilding"-system (needing a lot of landing spots reserved and make the game lag a lot because of server sync) with a manual "garrison placement"-system out of a "building"? (see spoiler below for example)
    Spoiler
    Quote Originally Posted by SmurfAsH View Post
    There could be beachheads instead of landing spots - technically, "island storehouse" of which we would move out our generals.
    One beachhead per player and coastal sector.
    Last edited by SmurfAsH; 15.03.17 at 12:07.
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

Closed Thread