Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hello All,
    What is the meaning of life?

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    hi and ty for a great game here is my question...

A lot of people started way after the beta-version went live. We old players benefit a lot from the generals and explorers we got from previous events. Is there any chance that newer players can get a shot at gaining the benefits we old players have too ?

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Hello,
    Both my husband and I have been playing TSO for a few years, and our eleven year old would like to play too. Thus far I have refused, telling him he has to be thirteen (which is an age I either read when I signed up, or have remembered from other similar games). When we finally cave and let him join, I would rather not watch his screen for the entire time he plays, so wonder if there could be a way to have accounts set up with the chat function completely disabled?
    Thanks,
    Mel

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    hello,

can you tell me if there are any plans to either reduce the number of low level advs that explores return with (like lost skull) or plans to encourage high level players to do these advs? Fortunately with the advs stacking this is not such an issues as it once was!

thanks

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Hi BB,

I'm one of the few players that really likes PVP. I'm currently struggling to complete the achievements due to the lack of other players islands to attack. What plans do you have to attract more players to try their hand at PVP. I try my best promoting it as fun and different, along with providing a guide to help others play but there are still some that see it as a drain on resources. Would it be possible to have some useful rewards that you can only get through PVP to use in normal adevntures (attack buffs like rain of arrows perhaps). I'd also like to see more incentive for the co-op adventures (The Siege etc) - maybe base an event around co-op adventures and get players working together. Just a few thoughts, interested in what your thinking is.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Are you guys planning to make TSO compatible with iOS devices?

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Hi
    do you plan to revard us with some new general during incoming Eastern event?
    bloob

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by MutantKid View Post
    This is a q&a session for the game is it not? Or is it to delve into the personel lives of the dev's?
    People have been encouraged to ask whatever they like:

Quote Originally Posted by Ask Me Anything AMA View Post
    Starting March 15th, our team will be open to any kind of question for 2 days, for it is "Ask Me Anything" Community Event in The Settlers Online! Do you have a pressing game related question that requires attention or you simply cannot sleep at night without knowing BB_nickname's favorite fridge magnet? Now's the right moment to ask and have a chance to be rewarded!

•••

Concept: Ask us any question during the runtime of the event, and our team will try to answer as many questions as possible afterwards.

Emphasis added
    So long as it's within the usual rules:

Quote Originally Posted by Ask Me Anything AMA View Post
    ]As usual, all questions must adhere to our PEGI-7 guidelines; while having fun keeps the community spirits up, let's keep it tasteful.
    Last edited by Iolanthe; 15.03.17 at 20:23.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Howdy! We have scenarios, adventures and pvp missions implemented. They use soldiers or buffs. However I would like to know if we ever will get "constructing new colony" missions. Like in first settler games, when we settled new colony on every next stage of the game. Those "constructing new colony" missions could provide a sinkhole for construction materials we produce on our islands, which are of no use to military. The goals to achieve in those missions could be based on stats from economy overview in the mission or number of buildings. Those new colonies could need also colonists and colonial garrison to be set up besides buildings. On king's orders, we could construct trade posts, guard posts, farming colonies, mining colonies and so on. Rewards could be like from adventures. "Constructing new colony" missions could add some enemy camps to be cleared as well, but imho the best value of them would be letting people do something more with buildings then just only upgrading them on main island.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Why do you refer Nusala to a HE, when it is a lady, SHE. ?

Closed Thread