Closed Thread
Page 53 of 62 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask Me Anything Questions Thread

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Hi all - I've got a very serious and timely question (hopefully). Can we expect anything tomorrow to celebrate my patron saint's day ? ie. St Patrick in case anybody was wondering :-)

Thanks,
    Pars

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    can i buy any special general using my guild coins please? i need more interesting items in guild market to spend my guild coins

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Hi BB , hi all .

Just a question.
    Why is it not possible to buy or sell manuscript , tomes , codex , and military units (package) , to other players?

Keep up the good work.

Pekk
    What is the weirdest upgrade request you have got for TSO?

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Is Settlers Online going to go the way of the Dodo when Settlers online 2 is released?

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Hi BB,
    I didn't read the previous 500+ posts so hope this question hasn't been asked yet...
    How many people are working together for the game development and how is this staff organized (physically - work from home or located together -, hierarchically and functionally)?
    Thanks for the fun game!

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Hi BB
    i would like to know why don't you get more resources back when you demolish a level 2 or high buildin you only get back as if it was a level 1

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Do you like the idea to let (at some level) everyone conquer a new island where we can harvest new crops (goods), which can be transported by boat to the main island and these goods will be necessary to "upgrade" houses (like your Anno game)?

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Dear Community Team,

When the new Science system for Generals and Quartermasters become available, will there be Hide Glue Buffs with an effect of +300% ?

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Are you going to do anything to improve the desireability to play coop adventures? If not please remove them from adventure loot! and if someone wants to play them they should be able to buy them from the merchant for a fish if you do not alter the adventure.

Closed Thread