Closed Thread
Page 27 of 62 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask Me Anything Questions Thread

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Hi BB,

Also one graphics question... do you remember we used to be able to demolish a road and it had a really nice graphic of a road turning to a dirt track and then disappearing all together... then one day the graphic changed to a rounded road end... my original roads that I demolished are still the same old graphic but any new demolition goes to the new graphic... what happened there - I liked that graphic... added more visual narrative to my island... like the difference between well trod areas and more off the beaten track ones!

Keep up the good work.. we all appreciate the great game developments and administration :P

BAztt
    Last edited by Baztt; 16.03.17 at 21:50.

World
    Sandycove
    Hi, as the price for Granite drop too low on the TO, will you raise the Granite requirements for buildings upgrades from level 3 to 5 ?

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    is there any plans for more archipelago?

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    hi bb,

I might be missing something but I always have to manually count my total loss for an adventure.
    is there a way to get some statistics of the addy (being) played?
    thinking about time played, units used, unit lossed, etc. etc.

thank you

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove

Moving away from Flash

When is this game going to switch away from Flash?

Flash does not evolve anymore and is considered a security risk by many. I have seen repeated posts about phasing out or removing support for the plugin from all major browsers.

2 Years ago, even Adobe started advising people to move away from Flash.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    In PVP play there is always at least one zone you do not have to enter to attack the map boss, thus no incentive to clear the entire map of
    enemies. Any thought of adding a bonus for clearing the PVP map.
    Thanx

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Is it OK to use the AM radio after noon?

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    When do you expect it to be possible to be level 100 if ever?
    And is ther ever gonna be any good resons to do all the co-operative adventures again, as the loot for them is too low for high level players?

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Dear Community team,

I was kinda hoping the developers will include some more decorative buildings, such as bridges, walls, etc. I really want to be able to build a bridge across a river, it will make this game more realistic. Can i hope for something like that, and have a reason to belive that this will come true any day? Also, i was kinda thinking that it would be awesome if you can change the skin of your buildings permanently, in order to make every island of every player feel like another nation, instead of all buildings everywhere being the same? You really made a refreshing changes by including Arabian buildings in the game. Thanks, dudes, playing this game is the most fun at work i had for years!

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hi Settlers why isnt there a option for a TO for LS that would be handy wouldnt it?

Closed Thread