Closed Thread
Page 20 of 62 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask Me Anything Questions Thread

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hi Settlers why isnt there a seperate trade for To for Lootspots wouldnt that be handy?

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    How can you change your password if you no longer have access to the original e-mail account that you started Settlers with?

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Why does my water castle say I have 40/35 strength points? It's kinda quirky and I like it but it doesn't add up lol

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Are you thinking about some Olympic summer event like a World Football cup (Mondial) event?

Cheers,
    Svet

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Why is there no android version of settlers?

There are a dozen or more clones all making mega bucks in play store.

Equally, all my grandchildren have very nice galaxy's and eye pads or whatever, none can play settlers.

Not a windows device in sight. Of course it could just be a marketing ploy to deter younger generation players. Is it?

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Hi,
    Here is my question. What is the air-speed velocity of a unladen swallow? ^_^

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hello everybody,

Is there any plan in near future for changing news messages?Especially when someone buff you.It would be cool to know who buffed you, what is buffed and with what...

Have a nice day, KOHo

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hello, as you know most of the players are using adventure guides for adventures. With the new skills system for generals, are you realizing that most of the guides will be useless. There will be an infinity count of versions for each general combination with different skills. I don;t like this. So, my first question here is do you have some plans to fix this? Maybe a free 100% accurate general simulation will be in help to replace the infinite versions of guides.
    My second question: Do you have any plans to separate books production fro explorers/geologists and generals. I have 5-6 or more completed explorers and geologists. If I want even one completed general skill three, I'll need an year to make it, or I have to reset my completed geologists/explorers skills to put the skills on generals.

Best Regards! CHARLI

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Dear Team,
    Taking into account shop bought items and level-up rewards; the figures don't seem to add up, therefore:
    Is it somehow possible to acquire the maximum amount of Shot-firers and Demo Crews necessary to clear all rubble and mountains from the island?

Kind regards

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Some Settler workers have a special appearance, like the cutters, planters, stone, marble, tool workers etc and recently the water settlers. Will an other type of settler workers have a special appearance in the future ?

This has always been one of my great appreciations of Settlers, from the hilarious settlers of Settlers II untill the (partly) diverse appearance in the TSO.
    Last edited by krexlug; 15.03.17 at 21:10.

Closed Thread