Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    I'm cooking a horse....

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Hi,
    I understand why you introduced the delete button for unwanted items/adventures, however now they are stacked it is not as necessary. Would it be possible to either create a new tab for deleting items, or give the player the chance to remove the feature?
    The reason is that the cross is so small that it is often clicked on by mistake, and since the pop up box is very similar to the start adventure box, it is very easy to delete a number of very valuable adventures by mistake.
    I have deleted 5 x SLT adventures in error when trying to start one, meaning the consequences potentially far outweigh any gains from cleaning up the star menu a little.
    I would prefer not to have this feature, than to risk losing 100k's worth of adventures at the click of a button
    I am sure i am not the only player to have inadvertently deleted an adventure without ever deleting any items intentionally.

Cheers
    Bods

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    I have a question will you ever make plans to get xp apart from adventurs as I hit level 50 and have been for a while and really am adventured out and kinda gets boring after you done them many tmes

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    Are there any plans of raising the batch sizes in Barracks from the current 25?

Current limit seems silly to me as high leveled players order several hundreds of a kind at a time when preparing/replenishing from FT/AB adventures.
    Trade batch size was changed from 400 to unlimited years ago...

/kke2100

tomasin
    Hi,
    Are you going to implement in game option to remove trees? (similar to using demolition charges to remove mountains)

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Dear BB,

has any player played the game for every single day from day one of the world? Just wanted to understand who is the most dedicated individuals to TSO!!

regards

Zulu

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle

Change login from Steam to browser

I started Settlers Online 18 months ago by logging in through Steam. How do I log into the browser version? Might I add, I love Settlers Online. I used to play an earlier version of Settlers in the 90's on Commodore Amiga. "Segisjussus"

World
    Northisle
    The PRNG method used by the game has been under discussion multiple times in the forum. Players have noticed that sometimes it takes a long time to get a specific loot and some times we get multiple in a short time. Could you explain what kind of PRNG is used by the game and why it doesn't seem to be statistically random?

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Is there any plan to make settlers online available on mobile platforms?

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Hi,

why are there so few female expolers, generals, geologists,... ?

Closed Thread