Closed Thread
Page 6 of 62 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask Me Anything Questions Thread

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    "if i use a nail gun to hold the chat window up that keeps dropping every time i move to or from something, will it break my computer"
    kind regards
    DGC

World
    Northisle
    why is the drop rate for finding scenario's so small as it is near imposible to get the do 1000 quest ?

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Again another reminder that it's one question per player. Those who ignore this rule and post multiple questions will only have their last question counted - if that question had already been asked before, then the duplicate will be ignored. I'd recommend that if you've posted multiple questions, you go back and edit your post now.

Town Crier
    World
    Northisle
    During a Q&A at Gamescom 2014, you told players that removing fish platters and solid sandwiches from Artefact Searches, in favour of new buffs, was on your 'to do' list. Some two and a half years later and we are still waiting. When can we expect this to actually happen?

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    i have a question..
    can you add some (not lot) emojis at the chat window? :0) )
    also... why are the roads not important in the game? are they only for decorations? can't they speed up building/production time?
    also.. is there maybe any way to know if the players are AFK? .. it'll make the game easyer
    last one.. is there any chance to change my avatar picture? maybe upload profile pic that we choose ?
    thanks ) have a great day!

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    Dear Community Team,
    I have always wanted to know how you decide on quest and Adventure names etc. Is there a committee or do you all put suggestions in a hat and pick them at random!

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    I would like to know how long/since when has the 'oldest' member of the team worked on settlers games? (ie who on the team has been here longest and what game did s/he start with?)
    Thank you for this opportunity to ask you
    Last edited by XlynzieX; 15.03.17 at 12:07. Reason: mistake corrected

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Hi, I'm a player who occasionally has to take breaks for several months due to irl reasons. It's always awkward to come back and not know exactly what's new. Do you have any plans to make it easier for people who're returning to the game to catch up, or is there already something and I'm just missing it?

Thanks,
    Eulalia

World
    Newfoundland
    Whats the best bit of a Battenburg cake ? i think its the marzipan

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Hello !!
    Is it possible to ""destroy "" units used for expedition ( without starting one ) to get more settlers available to get units for Adventures ?
    Thank you

Closed Thread