Closed Thread
Page 15 of 62 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask Me Anything Questions Thread

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Hello,

Could you please tell us whether you have plans for intoducing pure HTML5 version of this great game instead of Flash; and if so what is the ETA on this?

BR

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hi BB team!
    Here's my question:
    Why only 250 gems?
    ;-)

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Hi BB. My question is this: Why do some players have a lot more luck than others? What I mean is that some will drop "rare" goods regularly and some very nearly never. Really disheartening for the unlucky ones, totally awesome for the lucky though.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Are there any plans for a "delete all" function for the queue in both Barracks, PH and RPH. As said before we often get quests asking for thing to be made in them. While i stack mine up for 2 days at a time, the endless cancelling of these buffs/troops is a waste on time. Or could we get a "Move to front on Queue" at least.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Why is it impossible to fix the blinking whisper tab in chat =p

World
    Sandycove
    Are you planning to add more adventures to the game?

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I'm really not a fan of expeditions, but is there any other way to get enough regular granite/titanium/exotic wood to progress through levels 40-50 at anything other than a snail pace?

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    hi! i found in other games competitions between guilds. Would be interesting to have such event in the game, i''m right?

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Will there be any improvements in guildplay (something in line of co-op but on guild scale, perhaps guild islands or guild scale crisis quest-like tasks)?

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Well hello BB I think I have a fair question, and here it comes: When will my Settlers Headquarter/HQ be in my star as you promised in this ingame mail 31-07-2013 please.

copy of mail from you: Dear Settlers,
    we are aware some players have had issues with their Settlers HQ. We are now fixing this by sending every HQ – deleted, built or still in the message – to the star menu. This will rectify all issues related to placement of the Settler HQ building. signed Bluebyte.
    Last edited by LadyYungster; 15.03.17 at 13:09.

Closed Thread