Closed Thread
Page 50 of 62 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask Me Anything Questions Thread

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Can you default the troops on gens to elite on mostly elite advs?

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Hi team
    I am at level 40 and there is a cloud area arround my Island, but I can't get my Explorere to uncover it. How can I get this uncovered?

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Since grout is the resource that can only be attained from the market and adventures, will you make granite a standard resource that can be mined from the main island?

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    can you make extra buffs in the mayor houses to make scarecrows and herbs more desirable?

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    What happened to the Guild Trade House / Storage of items that was mentioned a while ago?

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    I've been stuck with my scruffy avatar from day 1 - a very long time ago it now seems. Any chance of say a free option to change it and any after that would cost a nominal number of gems? Or will I just have to continue being unlucky with my avatar?

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    Storm Recovery, what were u thinking?

I get a quest almost daily to do it and even with those rewards and rewards from the scenario its still not worthwhile. i'm bored with keep having to delete this quest!

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    hey
    will you make it possible to expand the home island again? I am running out of space again
    thanks

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

Barracks/PH

guys my question is more of a request really but here it is:
    In all 3 types of barracks as well as the two provision houses, could you add tick marks and/or an option to remove more than one unit at a time? Say for instance I have a 3 days queue of recruits and I blow off an attack and need to create 200 canoneers. I have to spend half hour of constantly clicking to remove/bump up the queue so I can make my cannons first. same with the PH. I have a long queue of buffs and I get a daily or a GQ to create coins or irma's. I have to wither wait or cancel all above. couldn't this be done faster? Like remove in bulk? like we delete emails for instance.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Dear BB, my question took me a long times before now and I hope you can give me the best answer. And My question is : if I reached the top lv ( until now is 75) and past over the events of the games ( the easter eggs, the summer events, the halloween events, the chirstmas events, new years events, footballs events) What's the thing would keep me stay to play the game any longer?

Closed Thread