Reply to Thread

Thread: Back to Back Wots for Easter

Nifty
    World
    Northisle

Fast Back to Back Wots for Easter

The principle here is to get through 2 per hour...just load the gens start the ADV, finish 1 start the next no waiting for gens to return...... Only losses being R's

Send Gen 1 to atk camp 1 who will remove all camps on the way
    Send Gen 2 to atk WT (camp 2) when Gen 1 reaches spot marked with Red X
    Send Gen 3 to atk WT (camp 2) when Gen 2 reaches spot marked with Orange X

Gen 1: Vargus 180R or Drac 200R or Vet 250R

Gen 2: Anslem 150R + Gen 3: MMA 80R 60C 80K or MG 80R 120C 70K or Vet 80R 120C 50K

Alt Gen 2: MMA 220R + Gen 3: MG 60R 140C 70K or Vet 60R 120C 70K or MMA 60R 100C 60K

Nusala Version

Send Nusala 165R to atk WT ....send MMA 80R 60C 80K or MG 80R 120C 70K or Vet 80R 120C 50K or Anslem with 105R 45K (thx Alex)....when Nusala reaches spot marked X

If you're unsure or don't have cannons just input what you have into the simulator https://www.settlerscombatsimulator.com/uk/ .
    ..Happy Egg hunting
    Last edited by chaos51; 29.05.17 at 12:44.

Brotherjon
    Thanks for the post, I'm looking for a quick guide on this adv and think I'll go with something like this. I was a bit confused with the second part of the post tho...
    From the second picture, is that another alternative with the writing beneath detailing a different option, with nusala and just one other gen? Also, my instinct would be to send her with bowmen to take advantage of her bonus feature, but interesting to see that this might not be the case.
    I'll have a play around, but will certainly use this as a basis. Thanks.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Thanks Chaos, Very nice

World
    Northisle
    I just tried this with 3/3 books on First Aid on nusala (recover 9% of losses per attack), I thought it should make a big difference here. Not sure if I was unlucky this trial but I sent anslem after her.

Nus hit the wt with 66r. Anslem lost all recs, all cav and 2 cannoneers. Based on this I do not recommend the anslem version
    t00t t00t
    This signature has been censored.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by t00tie View Post
    I just tried this with 3/3 books on First Aid on nusala (recover 9% of losses per attack), I thought it should make a big difference here. Not sure if I was unlucky this trial but I sent anslem after her.

Nus hit the wt with 66r. Anslem lost all recs, all cav and 2 cannoneers. Based on this I do not recommend the anslem version
    Thanx Toot....have reworked & adjusted figures accordingly .....

Reply to Thread