Reply to Thread

Thread: Game lag and hangs become so bad and so serious

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove

Game lag and hangs become so bad and so serious

Game lag and hangs become so bad and so serious last week, I really notice and tried many connections and many pc/laptops, 1 was i7 with 16GB ram and 80MBps fiber connection, still lag a lot, playing expedition is really painful now, the troops switching is really waste my time and troops.

PLEASE fix this BB, this is really not about a block in adv or anything else, it becomes really bad now in the expedition, the game was light and fast before 1 week or so, but now it is so laggy.

I even had to re-apply buff like 3 times in 1 mine!
    Hello People

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    No problems here, suggest you look elsewhere to see where the problems are.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

World
    Sandycove
    no lag here either :/

World
    Northisle
    I get lag all the time> I got a tip to use the standalone client but I found that lags too, really only on adv's with others but that kinda all the time.
    Have fun!

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    only time I have suffered lag is when playing on 3rd party wi-fi...hotels, etc...regardless of what the speed says it is. Blocks failing, buffs not applying, map loading slow, slow move over map. Suggest logging out of game from the game screen rather than just closing tab. Try flushing dns on devices. I was away at the weekend and ran game from phone 4g rather than use free fast wi-fi...which just caused lag. Hope you get it sorted.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVictorious View Post
    Game lag and hangs become so bad and so serious last week, I really notice and tried many connections and many pc/laptops, 1 was i7 with 16GB ram and 80MBps fiber connection, still lag a lot, playing expedition is really painful now, the troops switching is really waste my time and troops.

PLEASE fix this BB, this is really not about a block in adv or anything else, it becomes really bad now in the expedition, the game was light and fast before 1 week or so, but now it is so laggy.

I even had to re-apply buff like 3 times in 1 mine!
    Can you provide me some feedback after today's update?

Reply to Thread