Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Easter 2017 - Dev Diary

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Baggis View Post
    Thanks, it seemed whatever URL/service I used it wouldn't show!
    Nohing wrong with the url, you just added the wrong link in the img tags.

What you tried to do:
    HTML Code:
    [IMG]http://imgur.com/MYauGDM[/IMG]
    What you should have done:
    HTML Code:
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/MYauGDM.jpg[/IMG]
    The first link will take you to where the image is uploaded, the second will display the picture when wrapped inside [IMG] tags. Hope this makes sense.
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive

qawpaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    You can buy the max amount of MG's already
    Yes i know but i need 2 more and 2 mma`s

all i say WHO does it hurt to players to be able to pay for extra Things they need .
    in all its what keeps game running ,,,gems i guess

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Enjoyed it, loved the x 3 adventures, it made the game more enjoyable having a reason to play what would normally be pretty worthless adventures. thanks

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Enjoyed the Easter event as a whole.
    Managed to collect enough eggs to get all the items i wanted and a few to sell.
    The gate crashers were one item i was not keen on , using Titanium on the final level , was very hard as it is so hard to come by,( i am level 48-49), my explorers bring back 10 a day if i am lucky a little more.
    Also i just wondered if we could maybe get the "demolishion crew/Shotfire" as a reward on an event, these are really expensive. Not asking for loads but even 1/2 would be a nice reward for doing something during the whole event.
    Any thoughts on more Improved buildings, maybe an Improved recycling center, iron smelter forester. Just a thought.
    Thank you BB for a great Event.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    I also greatly enjoyed the event, thank you

I can assume the reason for the delay in posting the diary post related to the details for the event was due to the season adventures, which was a brilliant idea and a great improvement, however, it would have been very helpful to have the main concepts for the event posted prior to the day before the event started to allow planning. The seasonal adventures could be added at the last minute as a second diary entry. Others have stated the information was available from other sources, but I have been around long to know things change...for shown with the addition of the seasonal adventures..and look to BB as the source of truth for the event. This especially applies to the start and end dates.

Thank you for keeping the game interesting. The seasonal adventures did have a lot of guild members dusting off adventures we have not ran in a long time, I heard many comments stating it would be nice to run these adventures again at other times of the year if the loss:award ratios were more balanced.
    Last edited by Graciethecat; 27.04.17 at 23:05.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Really enjoyed the event, thanks for putting so much thought and work into it. I did manage to do quite well in the event, the only issue I had with the event was fortresses of the party crashers, really difficult to do if you dont have titanium, it did become rather expensive. Also on the last quest I had to send out explorers on a very long search but I only had 17 hours left in the event, so this made the quest impossible to do, I ended up using gems to complete it. Overall a great event and look forward to the next one. :-)

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Thanks a lot, the starting issues were resolved pretty fast this time.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Teardrop46 View Post
    Enjoyed the Easter event as a whole.

Any thoughts on more Improved buildings, maybe an Improved recycling center, iron smelter forester. Just a thought.
    Thank you BB for a great Event.
    improved bakery should be offered at Halloween

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    The resources rewarded upon completion of either of these adventures will be tripled. This applies only to resources, and not to the XP obtained, nor to the buffs or buildings.

The list of seasonal adventures for Easter 2017 are:
    Whirlwind, Pirate Life, Raiding the Raiders, Buccaneer Roundup, Lakeside Treasure, Wild Mary, Gunpowder, Motherly Love, Victor the Vicious, Horseback

Maybe look at why they weren't played? ... (...) ...
    Essentially the reason people didn't play these adventures last Easter is the same as why the don't play them between events......
    amazing how people will still moan when BB has an amazing idea like TRIPLING! all resources dropped on resource-dropping adventures. we had an amazing time in our guild doing the coops, thanks a bunch for adding those to the list. also, i find it refreshing to have a reason to do adventures agai havent done regularly.

big yeah! to the tripled idea and sooooo glad i didtn get to repeat BK over and over again this event. got so much more eggs now then i ever dreamt of before, and had a good time with guildies in the process. fun and friends is my main reason to play this game, so kudos to whoever came up with the 3x eggs idea for special addys.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyDuke View Post
    improved bakery should be offered at Halloween
    On what evidence to you base that ?
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Reply to Thread