Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Easter 2017 - Dev Diary

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    any chance of buff redeeming on mayors house having a slider. one at a time will be tedious

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    The use of triple loot certainly encouraged the uptake on some coops- although Wild Mary was still avoided like the plague- it shows that the loot for coops normally is not conducive to normal play as it is well below what is required since coops are much more restrictive than normal adventures. Think it is time for the loot for all adventures to be recalculated to reflect the troops lost to gain the loot- some take a long long time to do and cost a lot of expensive troops for little loot. The prizes we could buy from the merchants with the eggs were good and offered a good range for all levels in our guild. We all were thoroughly prepared well in advance for the easter event but not sure some players in some guilds were. Think the guild recruitment issue is a big problem for newbies since it took me 6 months to find a good guild- not even realising how bad a guild I was initially in- lol I thought noone ever talked in guild and certainly guild quests were not done. I had never heard of bounces previously and this handicaps newer players greatly especially during events if they have not got a good guild to support them.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Frazillia View Post
    amazing how people will still moan when BB has an amazing idea like TRIPLING! all resources dropped on resource-dropping adventures. we had an amazing time in our guild doing the coops, thanks a bunch for adding those to the list. also, i find it refreshing to have a reason to do adventures agai havent done regularly.

big yeah! to the tripled idea and sooooo glad i didtn get to repeat BK over and over again this event. got so much more eggs now then i ever dreamt of before, and had a good time with guildies in the process. fun and friends is my main reason to play this game, so kudos to whoever came up with the 3x eggs idea for special addys.
    Odd how some see an honest comment as 'moaning'. I was simply stating the reason that list of adventures is rarely played in normal game conditions.

We also played a load of RtR in the event, plus wots and h/back. However, I wonder how many will be played now the tripling has ended.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    Odd how some see an honest comment as 'moaning'. I was simply stating the reason that list of adventures is rarely played in normal game conditions.

We also played a load of RtR in the event, plus wots and h/back. However, I wonder how many will be played now the tripling has ended.
    TBH I agree with you that they probably won't get played between events, what the event showed is people will do most adventures given a reason and it would be nice if BB used the information gathered and maybe double most of the unpopular adventures loot and xp at some point.

As for the event most pleased with it, had a really good run of loot the first two weeks, tailed off drastically and had some long runs with no eggs towards the end which showed luck is still a factor.

Love the improved mills and looking forwards to whenever the improved bakery turns up, prefer improved pinewood forester and cutter first but I'm weird. Keep up the good work BB.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Great event! The reasons I thought it was the best event to date:
    1. Better loot for some adventures. I especially appreciate that the lower levels can have a fighting chance gathering eggs with horseback.
    2. Enough event collies, no risk missing out on the achievment as long as you collect your daily collies.
    3. Achievment building not needing all of the achievments to level up to 6. Makes it more flexible.
    4. Great event shop - love the new explorer and the imp mills. Also a nice selection of old stuff.

Really good job!

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Still, I use to think there is development in this game, and sure there is. From one year to another, improvements are done - we can see that. But few things of our improvements ideas never reach developers. One such thing is the Bookbinder, that occasionally says "Maximum resources reached", or something like that. First I understod it as a limitation - this far but no further. But later, when I thought about it, it was misspelled. It should say "Minimum required resources reached", because it grants me the possibility to make myself additionally books.
    One mor thing that never reaches developer, despite discussing them in global chat for awareness, is the reports from generals attacks on bandit camps. Especially the general Reaper is presented with a common general face in those reports. Also the general called Veteran are presented with the same face. Having them attacking camps in a batch, gives me no clue of witch report belongs to witch general, especially if they are configured with the same type of troops.
    Both this problem can be improved by small means by developers.... and perhaps, that could be the reason why they have not been corrected, because it doesn't make the game work better, only the comfort for a gamer, perhaps.

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove

Angry (Dis?)appearing adventure loot mail.

Yesterday I found an adventure loot mail from 17.04.2017 im my mailbox. There are 2 things wrong with this: I look at and accept every loot mail immediately after adventure ends and before event deactivation I carefully looked through the entire mailbox to make sure I didnt miss any eggs.
    So the mail has (re?)appeared some time between april 25th and april 30th and obviously has 105 eggs that would have paid for my barracks upgrade. Anyone else have something like this happen?

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by SSSecretSquirrel View Post
    Yesterday I found an adventure loot mail from 17.04.2017 im my mailbox. There are 2 things wrong with this: I look at and accept every loot mail immediately after adventure ends and before event deactivation I carefully looked through the entire mailbox to make sure I didnt miss any eggs.
    So the mail has (re?)appeared some time between april 25th and april 30th and obviously has 105 eggs that would have paid for my barracks upgrade. Anyone else have something like this happen?
    Very strange indeed. I would advise you contact our Support Team so they can fully investigate this.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Absolutely love this years event, had a ball and got everything I wanted plus extras. I just wish xmas and halloween was set up the same way, as its most enjoyable and acheiving your goals is most doable.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by blondie2016 View Post
    Absolutely love this years event, had a ball and got everything I wanted plus extras. I just wish xmas and halloween was set up the same way, as its most enjoyable and acheiving your goals is most doable.
    well said.
    +1

Reply to Thread