Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Easter 2017 - Dev Diary

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Окау... I entered the game this morning, put some buildings, collected everything and then... some half of hour after that... "A Spoon of Magic" got opened. Didn't we over with these event misorders some long time ago?
    Pff... Next nice task - putting Aunt Irma's on my bakeries where I just refreshed Grills... Fortunatelly, the event will not over in two days.
    And now th cherry: my battle with the Party Crushers ended at the same moment when I was returning from finding all the eggs of the first event adventure. The result - Defeat Party Crushers got green and gave me eggs; Do the event quest... disappeared! Without any rewards, just the loot in the mail. Will the quest be counted at all?
    Last edited by faivq; 28.03.17 at 08:25.

World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    all my explorers came back after being sent out pre event and not one had eggs...now i purposely left the window open so it wouldnt crash after event started so i wouldnt lose eggs so anyone enlighten me to what happened thats a lot of eggs lost?only thing i can think off was after 1 am i had to refresh the game to get the event to show up
    The explorer loot is generated when they are sent, but if you are offline more than 15min before they arrive that loot is cleared and a new one is generated when you login.

So since you sent them before the event started their loot didn't have any eggs and the loot didn't get reseted because you weren't offline more than 15min.

Forum Explorer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Iolanthe View Post

Brilliant! ty!

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Durin_d View Post
    The explorer loot is generated when they are sent, but if you are offline more than 15min before they arrive that loot is cleared and a new one is generated when you login.

So since you sent them before the event started their loot didn't have any eggs and the loot didn't get reseted because you weren't offline more than 15min.
    lol so your telling me and ty by the way if i had closed the browser down after event started and before they got home they would of had eggs? because i was led to believe if my game crashed so i had to relog in i wouldnt get them so i kept the hmm thing open

World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    lol so your telling me and ty by the way if i had closed the browser down after event started and before they got home they would of had eggs? because i was led to believe if my game crashed so i had to relog in i wouldnt get them so i kept the hmm thing open
    Yes, or just logged out for over 15min so that your zone would become inactive.

The treasure search is explained in this Dev Diary http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...asure-Searches
    Last edited by Durin_d; 28.03.17 at 11:23.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    One of the quests is to open the achievement window. I've opened my achievement window several times and have open sub windows within the achievement window and the quest isn't recognizing the window being open.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    How do the quests work? I have finished "Lost Eggs" but "Bringing Back Memory", "The Egg Competition"or "The Easter Bunny’s Assistant" haven't started, will they begin in a few days apart?

edit: finished "Mr. Croix Sant’s New Delight" too if that mathers.

edit again, found the answer in the dev. journal, "Every 5 days, you will get one Easter Quest Chain"
    Last edited by Jalgot; 29.03.17 at 05:49.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Last edited by RaaAU; 02.02.20 at 07:21.

World
    Newfoundland
    Since the login problems were fixed the game gets stuck loading on the last screen. The tick doesnt turn green.
    Found that if I delete cache and wait 15 min the loading does complete (although it takes at least twice as long as normal).
    I think it is an old bug, anyone remember what the fix was?
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

World
    Sandycove
    I'm loving the curveball BB have thrown that is x3 eggs for certain adventures. At first glance I was meh, they seem rubbish. But with the genius of the players with sims etc, there are a few advs here with some great low losses for potential top egg gains.

I have to admit, I have tried most of the the added bonus advs now, with the exception of Gunpowder which still doesnt seem worth the effort, but most of the others I have done, and thoroughly enjoyed, including 2 of the coops.

Its a great thing BB have done throwing stuff into the mix without our prior knowledge, long may that continue. I like to have something unexpected in the game that absolutely nobody can plan for

I'm a very happy bunny
    Last edited by Thejollyone; 31.03.17 at 17:55. Reason: grandma

Reply to Thread