Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15

Thread: [Feedback] Easter 2017 - Dev Diary

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    I have no complaints about the easter event, plenty to do and achievements well balanced
    But need to comment on server lag, some days adventures were impossible to play as the lag was awful. this is not unusual a such, indeed every special event gives us some server lag, so the question is BB - we all talk about in chat, and everyone seems to have a problem with it at some time of the event, i spent most days watching my generals do the quick step - slow slow quick quick slow and sometimes stop. oh and not so common but did happen two days - unable to log in at all as game busy. So what are BB going to do to improve server response time.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    A very good idea would be the facility to refund all the truces at same time rather then doing this one by one which takes a long time thanks

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I though the email about the event was sent a bit late. I recieved it april 6th, from what could gather it had been going on for a while by then.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Really enjoyed the event. well balanced, plenty to do, good rewards

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Have to agree with those who said this was a good event. It was the best to date since I started playing.
    The tripple eggs on HB and the co ops was a brain wave, PLEASE do it again with other lesser played adv ( Arctic Explosion??? - it never gets played). It did show that given good motivation all adv will be played and this should be noted and those adv changed permanently BB.

There was lots to get and all players at all levels managed to get something useful. I too liked that one didnt have to do the event adv bought for gems in order to get the full university upgrade.

Yes....there continues to be confusion brought about by imprecise meanings...'event resource' etc.....chose one term and stick to it. 'Stripey eggs' would have covered every occasion and given no confusion.

Is there going to be a Summer Event of some sort?

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    Best event yet - great items in shop, all levels capable of getting something, the triple loot on some adventures especially horseback was a brilliant idea. Only criticism .. some of the triple loot adventures were still never going to be done in huge numbers due to ridiculous losses, time taken, or difficulty of getting the adventure in the first place (Wild Mary, Motherly Love, Pirate Life in particular)

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    The event was excellent. Agree with most positive comments to the letter, so will not detail on it myself. Just add me to those who were pleased with every aspect of the event. Thank you.

Reply to Thread